e-mail i got...(has pictures) (General Discussion)

e-mail i got...(has pictures) // General Discussion

1  2  |

silenced

Apr 17, 2002, 1:58pm
It's not our fault that your area is in a jumpy mood, fix it yourselves,
we're not your babysitters. Nor should we help you fix your own problems..
why's everyone hate the west so much but always want our help to fix things?
*cough*stop isreal US, or we'll hate you more*cough*

binarybud

Apr 17, 2002, 1:58pm
your an idiot swe no doubt about it...:)
if you were not there you have no idea what is going on....i am not flaming you on the pictures....but you need to be(put links to
images in a newsgroup posting)..... i am flaming you on your lack of brain.....you need to start thinking for yourself and stop
listening to others "thoughts" come up with your own thoughts....learn about the world a little bit.....

one question for you.......do you believe the Palestinians are justified with their "homicide bombings"?
i thought so.....:(

the more i listen to you and see how you feel about things, the more you yourself sound like a terrorist....do you realize that?

oh and BTW I'm not "picking sides" .....i do not agree with everything Israel does either..:)

Leo :)

huh? im i never said its ur fault, just sharing it with yall

[View Quote]

silenced

Apr 17, 2002, 2:04pm
You clearly pointed out that you wanted us to see what you go through in
order to draw our sympathy. We really can't help what you're going through,
no ammount of money or aide we send will stop either side's pointless
bickering over something so stupid as land. They'll still hate each other..
they'll still fight, they'll still do these stupid things. It's sad it
happens.. but there's nothing in this world we can do about it, go to the
people that did it, tell them to stop.

emm, shut the fuck up u stupid little son of a bitch! u really annoy me, and
quiet frankly, i dont give a shit bout what the fuck u think i sound like,
hell if it makes u feel any better, ill even tell u im a terrorist, ya,
uhuh, im a terrorist! now im showing it to the people who care, now, im
seriously just not responding to any of ur idiotic posts...

help me? i dont live anywghere near palestine...
[View Quote]

silenced

Apr 17, 2002, 2:09pm
Not you in the literal sense. You as in the Eastern area.

oh one more thing, if u have something to say to me, tell me in AW(tgrams)
or e-mail me at swe at emptyco.com , tring not to get kicked off the ngs
again...
[View Quote]

binarybud

Apr 17, 2002, 2:10pm
you did not answer my one question.....? or did you? hehehe
I know you are not a terrorist....you just act like one..... you seem to think they are "cool"......right?

Leo :)

ps; heheheh define "little" I am far from "little" hehehhe but i bet you are'nt....:)

so? if u wroter something bout france, would i put u and france in a group?
as the "western area"?

ya man, everyday i look at the picture of osama bin-ladin hanging on my
wall, right about my bed, and i say, i wish i was like him....
[View Quote]

binarybud

Apr 17, 2002, 2:13pm
LOL no way .....why not try this.......a civil discussion without acting tough(swearing). Just talk to me son...:) I'm willing
to listen to YOUR views.....

[View Quote]

silenced

Apr 17, 2002, 2:14pm
Libya is in the east in relation to the West. I'm not saying you're part of
the group.. just saying don't defend them if you aren't there to witness it.
As you said before, Libya is not all that bad and there's no poor people
there. So if you're not there to personally witness the Palestine/Isreal
conflict... why do you care so much?

"just saying don't defend them if you aren't there to witness it."

emm my cousin was there, he was part of the organisers from red cross....

and the reason i care, is cuz i have news channnels other then CNN. and each
one shows a side, and shows the amount of people killed, just like that camp
filled with 40k people, who they went into, and started taking down building
by building. they made allo the people got the square, while they took it
down, now bet u never heard bout that did u? or the fact that bush and blair
calling arafat a terrorist, when hes nothing more then a freedom fighter...
i got my facts right, i know what im talking bout, and this time it aint
night, and i aint confused, now i advize u to watch some channel like
al-jazera, and just look at the videos they have, u dont even have to
understand what they are talking bout.

then why did u just call me a idiot aye? read ur first post in here....
[View Quote]

silenced

Apr 17, 2002, 3:38pm
Ok first, your objective is one sided. You said the news channels show
different sides, but you clearly aren't viewing both sides. I don't really
care if your cousin was sadam, it's not important nor relevant to the
discussion that >YOU< are not part of it.

As for all that stuff, why do I care? You don't care about the bad things
that happen in my country thus I shouldn't care about what you think I
should care about that happens to another country. Bush and Blaire aren't
my concern either, I don't personally think my President is a very smart
person. Arafat maybe a freedom fighter in your eyes, but is it in everyone
elses? Has he stopped the suicide bombers? No, then he's just as guilty if
he doesn't help stop the cause of the fighting. Now he wants the US to
clean the mess he started because he couldn't keep his people under control.
And the Jews got pissy and started to fight back instead of cowering. The
fact is, I don't watch CNN, if I do it's about the economy not about what's
happening god knows where. I make my decisions based on what I see fit from
everything I get information on, not just what CNN tells me.

Objectiveness is a horrible thing, it leads to violence, "he's a freedom
fighter" to one side might burden the rights of the people he's fighting,
thus he's a terrorist to them. If they'd all stop fighting, it'd be much
better. I really so no reason to fight.. ooh just because they're in your
land, who cares, get over it, the worlds a big place. Am I correct as to
why the Jews and Palestines are fighting? Over land? Maybe I got the wrong
information there, please correct me.

emm, wasnt it the US and britian who accually put the isreali's in there in
the begining? after WW2 when hitler was killing em all...
[View Quote]

silenced

Apr 17, 2002, 3:43pm
Actually no, the US had nothing to do with that :). Churchill proclaimed
that land to be the Jewish homeland after the defeat of the Axis powers. So
if you want to blame someone for all of it, blame England.

oops, accidently sent, well another thing. what bout those peace agreements?
the one that isreal would give back a few places to palaestine, they didnt
exactly do that did they?

"Now he wants the US to clean the mess he started because he couldn't keep
his people under control"

and what bout the US support for isreal?

"Has he stopped the suicide bombers? "
have isreal also stopped the killing? and yet i am being one sided huh? tell
me, what bout the UN offical that was murdered in isreal, did anything
happen to em?

"ooh just because they're in your land, who cares, get over it, the worlds a
big place."

and tell me, how would u fell if someone comes into america (or whereever u
live, if somewhere else) and takes it over?

ahh well, what can i say, too much propaganda on ur news channel, tell me
one more thing, did u even know bout the isreali war in lebanon like 2 weeks
ago? when they where tring to take parts of it over?

SWE

heh, knew i should have went to history class when we where taking WW2 :)

k, e-mail sent from bowen to me, which i am repling to, is underneath...

k, heres another thing, how bout when they went into that mosque, (the main
1 in palestine, the 2nd most important one for muslims)(which i haappen to
be) on a friday (holy day) and starting fighring with em, and shooting and
all? well, i really cant be pissed to keep on writing, gotta go buy some
bday presents, peace

SWE

Bowens e-mail:

I'm going to try and stay out of choosing sides soo.. bare with me.

> oops, accidently sent, well another thing. what bout those peace
agreements?
> the one that isreal would give back a few places to palaestine, they didnt
> exactly do that did they?

I don't remember that, they might have given back some? Maybe they had to
prepare the rest like getting their people out so the Palastinans wouldn't
butcher them.

> "Now he wants the US to clean the mess he started because he couldn't keep
> his people under control"
>
> and what bout the US support for isreal?

Once again, that's where our president comes in to stick his nose where it
doesn't belong. LoL but I don't care, I think the US should withdraw it's
foreign bases.. it'd be for the better.. then no one could blame the US for
it's problems.

> "Has he stopped the suicide bombers? "
> have isreal also stopped the killing? and yet i am being one sided huh?
tell
> me, what bout the UN offical that was murdered in isreal, did anything
> happen to em?

I never said Isreal is innocent :). But if Palastine wants to stop the
fighting.. they have to make the first step.. I doubt Isreal is going to do
it and leave themselves open to more attacks. I don't think Isreal has
really outright done anything besides this recent event.

> "ooh just because they're in your land, who cares, get over it, the worlds
> big place."
>
> and tell me, how would u fell if someone comes into america (or whereever
> live, if somewhere else) and takes it over?

But they didn't just take it over.. someone else gave it to them (even
though they didn't own it). Go talk to England :). I really didn't think
that was right when I heard it.. but what are we going to do with those
millions of people? A lot of them did come to America too. :)

> ahh well, what can i say, too much propaganda on ur news channel, tell me
> one more thing, did u even know bout the isreali war in lebanon like 2
weeks
> ago? when they where tring to take parts of it over?

I heard something about that, but I try not to get too involved in these
foreign affairs unless they really affect me (such as 9/11). Maybe they
just wanted a buffer zone or something? Who knows.. I just wish everyone
would stop fighting!.. I should run for president, I'd try to help at least
:P not these "peace treaty" crap that no one follows.. I'd send food to the
hungry, maybe stop the fighting? Worth a try though.

--Bowen--

sonystyle

Apr 17, 2002, 6:29pm
Why must we get so worked up over something in the newsgroups, and swe if
you don't want replies like this why did you post it in the first place?

[View Quote]

nornny11

Apr 17, 2002, 8:40pm
Umm...was there a point to this thread besides showing some gruesome
pictures (especially when there are kids viewing this?). Forward this post?
First off, if you copied this from an email chain, you should've NEVER
wasted even more bandwith and internet congestion emailing it out. That's
what we call propoganda, and anyone who creates email chains are NOT, I
repeat NOT doing it out of their kind little hearts. They're not only
manipulating you as a person, but contributing to slow internet connections
worldwide and other bad perils. Email chains (even in the form of a
newsgroup post, which is even worse, really) I consider a form of internet
terrorism (such as hacking), but more so SPAM. It hurts EVERYONE, and no one
gains from it. People are dumb enough to trust 15th hand sources, and these
email chains thrive off that stupidity. No one can say those are real
pictures, even with credible evidence, unless they were there. Plus, the
chain is very objective in the first place, I don't care who's side you're
on.

I'll make up my own opinions from my own experiences, thanks.

Sorry if this is considered flaming to you, but did you truly expect a whole
line of sympathy replies when you're debating a two sided issue? Think
before you post, and the reactions might not be so intimidating.

Nornny

[View Quote]

syntax

Apr 17, 2002, 9:03pm
SWE what the hell is wrong with you these days?
--
Mayor 'tax
www.swcity.net

tom huxton

I see you conveniently "forgot" to include the pics of the bomb being
removed. It is unfortunate, but "stuff" happens when you walk around in a
crowd carrying explosives with criminal intent. The dead person was a
terrorist--- a combatant not wearing a uniform, with intent to carry out an
act of war. Persons in this condition do not have rights under the
generally accepted rules of war (usually called the Geneva Conventions) and
in these conditions persons are subject to summary execution. Combatants
not in uniform (spies) and mercenaries do not have rights under the Geneva
Conventions.

Sorry, he bought his ticket and it was duly "punched".

Thomas

silenced

Apr 17, 2002, 9:46pm
He lost his right to post probably from these pictures.. that'd be my guess.
Some of the uniforms don't seem to match up either.. did anyone else notice
that? And the street is different in the picture where it looks like the
guy is shooting the other guy.

count dracula

Apr 18, 2002, 12:40am
This is the reason why I hate all religions,jewish,islam,christian etc..the
religions are just something that is made up to brainwash people,preventing
them from thinking logically,the root of all evil.I am sure there would not
be a single war in the world if we had not religions;if people was allowed
to use logic instead.

Drac
swe <m_swehli at hotmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3cbd9895 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> just thought id show this to the rest of u... dont anyone even think bout
> flaming me, cuz i warned yall bout the pictures...
>

> First they arrest Moh'd Saleh, a Plastinian aged 23. So far nothing is
> wrong with the picture!!

> Then they pin Moh'd on the floor suspecting he had bombs attached to him.
> Still nothing out of the ordinary?

> They have him on the floor still, and they try to question a second
> Plastinian on the scence. They seem to have definitly overpowerd him and
> have full control over the suitation.

> That's not enough? OK!! Now they have to strip him to make sure he
doesn't
> really have any bombs on him. AS we can see he is almost naked on the
> floor, (at least they had the decency to keep his underwear on), he is
> obviously overpowerd and unarmed, there is no sign of a bomb or any
> resistant. So what would a democratic country such as Isreal, a county
> which claims to respect human digintiy and life do??? Take him to prison??

> The picture speaks for itself !?!

> The least you can while sitting in the comfort of your home is forward
this
> pictures to as many people as possible espically westerns so they can have
> glimse of what Plastinians go through!!

silenced

Apr 18, 2002, 12:45am
Well there'd still be some little bickers here and there with conflicting
views.. and people being stubborn. But no where near the size of what
they've been.. WW2, the crusades, etc.

bonzai

Apr 18, 2002, 9:49am
if there wouldnt be any religion , there would be far less war on this world
, and to the israelies i say , lok back what happend in WW2 .

"silenced" <nospam at privacy.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3cbe3363$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Well there'd still be some little bickers here and there with conflicting
> views.. and people being stubborn. But no where near the size of what
> they've been.. WW2, the crusades, etc.
>
> --Bowen--

[View Quote]

silenced