RC303? // Sdk

1  |

feyd

Aug 9, 1999, 7:17pm
what exactly does code 303: RC_TOO_MANY_BYTES mean (and how might i fix it)
?

andon m. coleman

Aug 9, 1999, 10:36pm
Obviously, you were using too many bytes =P
Try reducing the size of your data =)

FYI : data type sizes :

char : 8 bits
short int : 8 bits
int : 16 bits
long int : 32 bits
float : 32 bits
double : 64 bits
long double : 80 bits

That's about all I can say, cause that's about all you can do.

[View Quote]

byte me

Aug 10, 1999, 4:40am
RC_TOO_MANY_BYTES means area full :)

[View Quote] > Obviously, you were using too many bytes =P
> Try reducing the size of your data =)
>
> FYI : data type sizes :
>
> char : 8 bits
> short int : 8 bits
> int : 16 bits
> long int : 32 bits
> float : 32 bits
> double : 64 bits
> long double : 80 bits
>
> That's about all I can say, cause that's about all you can do.

[View Quote]

walter knupe

Aug 10, 1999, 2:54pm
We're talking about 32 bit programming here...

short int = 16 bits
int = 32 bits
long = 32 bits

short int has always been 16 bit and
long int has always been 32 bit...
its just that the size of an integer changed from 16 bits
to 32 bit when moving from 16 to 32 bit programming...

Walter aka Faber

Andon M. Coleman <gizmo98 at earthlink.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
37af46bc.0 at homer...
> Obviously, you were using too many bytes =P
> Try reducing the size of your data =)
>
> FYI : data type sizes :
>
> char : 8 bits
> short int : 8 bits
> int : 16 bits
> long int : 32 bits
> float : 32 bits
> double : 64 bits
> long double : 80 bits
>
> That's about all I can say, cause that's about all you can do.

[View Quote]

byte me

Aug 10, 1999, 4:23pm
Like I said RC_TOO_MANY_BYTES = area full :)

[View Quote] > We're talking about 32 bit programming here...

> short int = 16 bits
> int = 32 bits
> long = 32 bits
>
> short int has always been 16 bit and
> long int has always been 32 bit...
> its just that the size of an integer changed from 16 bits
> to 32 bit when moving from 16 to 32 bit programming...
>
> Walter aka Faber
>
> Andon M. Coleman <gizmo98 at earthlink.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
> 37af46bc.0 at homer...

feyd

Aug 12, 1999, 5:11pm
thanks, Byte. i just increased the world's cell data limits, and no more
problem.