Serendipitous's Birthday Quilt:) (General Discussion)

Serendipitous's Birthday Quilt:) // General Discussion

1  |

alphabit phalpha

Oct 25, 2001, 9:07pm
In honor of Serendipitous' birthday on Sat. 10/27, a Virtual Quilt under
construction in WildAW at 440S 440W (guess how old she's gonna be :) Come
on out, leave your greetings on a quilt square and have some fun
:))...please hurry:)...thanks:)

internal affairs

Oct 25, 2001, 9:12pm
Go easy on the cross-posting. You know better.

It's not a cross post, it's in the right group as well, hence general
discussion. You should know better then to post useless garbage such as
this. You don't need to flame every other post that's here. Please don't

I'm sorry, someone pointed out to me that this was in "community" as well.
But I still stand by my point that it applies to both newsgroups and it's
not being cross-posted in a bad way, such as IA seems think it is.

internal affairs

Oct 25, 2001, 11:58pm
Stfu. You stand corrected so I advise you quite while you're ahead.

I was not subscribbed to the community one, and you need to stop before you
do something you regret. You need to get either a higher level of maturity
or get a better personality.

<snip>
> You need to get either a higher level of maturity or get a better
> personality.
</snip>

Unfortunately, it seems that in IA's case, neither is very likely to
occur... :(

[View Quote] > I was not subscribbed to the community one, and you need to stop before you
> do something you regret. You need to get either a higher level of maturity
> or get a better personality.
>
> --Bowen--
[View Quote] --
Goober King
Never was very good at taking a hint...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

Yes I see that, but allowing him to post on the NG can be stop.. his
cynicism on everything needs to stop if that can't be done right away. Oh
and IA cynicism means negative comments.. didn't want to make you think too
hard.

alphabit phalpha

Oct 26, 2001, 12:15pm
IA....Thanks for attempting to educate me on how to use a NG:)
I don't know what the heck I would do without you!
Wait.....n/m...I won't go there:)

[View Quote]

agent fox mulder

Oct 26, 2001, 1:10pm
Guys just make a new post talking about crossposting instead of doing it in
herw..leave this thingy alone just go help out with the quilt,yesh

hey, weirdo gnome, it's not a crosspost, crackass! from the header:

Newsgroups: general.discussion

that means the message (message ID 3bd89b16 at server1.Activeworlds.com) was
only posted to this NG, ergo it's NOT a crosspost... it does exist in
Community as well, but it is NOT a crosspost, they are two separate posts.
both on-topic in the NGs to which they were posted. Go eat a tree.

internal affairs

Oct 26, 2001, 8:25pm
lol. silly alphabet.

[View Quote]

agent fox mulder

Oct 28, 2001, 2:56am
MY GUESS IS SHES GONNA BE 44
[View Quote]

foxmccloud

Oct 28, 2001, 3:35am
Wasn't it 440? Damn, I've never been good at trivia.

Fox Mc Cloud

"agent fox mulder" <AgentFoxMulder at Shaw.ca> a écrit dans le message news: 3bdb8ff5$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> MY GUESS IS SHES GONNA BE 44

LOL!

LOL!

I accully think he SHOULDNT be banded from the NG, i find his replies and
stupidity quiet amusing :)

SWE(327320)