Thread

WOOHOOOO i got the SDK sample proggy working all by myself (Sdk)

WOOHOOOO i got the SDK sample proggy working all by myself // Sdk

1  |

jarrad

Aug 3, 1999, 9:43am
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA i'm a 13 year old that has no experience in c++ and TODAY,
i got the sample greeter bot WORKING!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!! I'm
soooo happy!
(i'm using c++)

decastro@cable.a2000.nl (xelag)

Aug 3, 1999, 9:54am
Congratulations :)

[View Quote] >HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA i'm a 13 year old that has no experience in c++ and TODAY,

--
XelaG
email: xelag at 3dee.com
http://www.imatowns.com/xelagot

walter knupe

Aug 3, 1999, 7:52pm
Yep, nicely done :)

Walter aka Faber

XelaG <decastro at cable.a2000.nl> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
37a6d84e.90023817 at news.activeworlds.com...
> Congratulations :)

[View Quote]

jeremy booker

Aug 3, 1999, 10:01pm
ok, tell me how...now i'm getting mad...i think i need a new comp...with a
newer version of win98

[View Quote] > Yep, nicely done :)

--

AW: JerMe cit#296967
IM: JerMe150

john viper

Aug 10, 1999, 1:48pm
LOL!!!!! No wonder you have so many problems!! Win98? IMHO, you should
UPGRADE to Windows 95. At least it works.

-John Viper