manage my accounts (Wishlist)

manage my accounts // Wishlist

1  |

talisan

Mar 25, 2006, 2:22am
I would like the ability to manage all of my user accounts from one console.

I have several worlds, and I have 1 console to manage them all. I do not
have a console to manage all the accounts that I have.

I've got at least 3 normal user accounts, and at least 9 bonus accounts from
worlds I've licensed. However, I have little control over these accounts
except for my memory and ability to write down certain details.

I've allowed friends and relatives to use some of these accounts... and they
are free to add their own email address' to these user numbers, causing me
the inability to recover them when I want them back. I have in the past had
to email AWI in order to RESET the email address so that I might recover
them. However, this really is a waste of AWI's time. There should be a
method by which the original license holder should be able to take control
of the accounts for which they pay for without having to contact AWI
personal.

equin0x

Mar 25, 2006, 6:57am
I'd never think of this.. Probally because not many users would have
multiple accounts, let alone more than 10.

That's like $700+ just for accounts you have there!

But yes, I see your point.. could be useful to some users, and maybe other
universes.

[View Quote]

l3d

Mar 25, 2006, 10:38am
Very useful indeed! Especially for educational use, teachers who can
manage their students.