Most important wish for us all! (Wishlist)

Most important wish for us all! // Wishlist

1  |

emmanuel

Oct 22, 2004, 9:08am
Hi AW wishlister!

If we want all our wishes to become true, AW needs to be 10 times bigger and
offer different possibilities.

29th of October a new 3D concept using AW technology will be opened to try
and make AW bigger.
28 companies are already taking part, ranging from big Telecom and ISP
companies to children's foundations and individuals.

We expect this to work and make AW 10x bigger because every company taking
part will invite their customers. Means yes, a lot of our wishes could come
true :o)

This weekend (23rd of October) at 12.00 VRT a first test will start. We have
about 150 totally unexperienced, European testers and would like to include
people who have been using AW techno for at least 4 years(!) as their
opinion is very important to us.

On purpose and probably for understandable reasons, our website
(www.aw-europe.com) does not show any of all this and in the AW-Europe
universe there is only little information. The new website will be opened
when ready (www.3d-4u2.com).

If you are a long-time user and are willing to help us testing? please
contact me via Testers at aw-europe.com

Kind regards,
Emmanuel (was AW GK Sir Chameleon)

Let us make AW the new shell over the old Internet!

I always wonder if these are subconcious promos to get people into other
universes other than AW ;O

- MR
Smiley had a bad day

Well, I have just been told by a trusted person that you know what your
doing, so best of luck to you.

- MR

[View Quote]

emmanuel

Oct 23, 2004, 6:29am
Thanks :o)

Em

"strike rapier" <Strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> schreef in bericht
news:41793ed6 at server1.Activeworlds.com...