Thread

Xelagot with new world attributes (Bots)

Xelagot with new world attributes // Bots

1  |

xelag

Apr 5, 2000, 7:22pm
Xelagot version 2.999982 has all new world attributes. The Directional
Light source can be modified using Azimut (angle from the North
towards the West) and Altitude above or below the horizon, in degrees,
instead of the weird user killer notation AW chose to use.

All attributes have their Action Script statement. I will update the
help pages asap (I still have to write them)

AllowAvatarCollision On
AllowAvatarCollision Off
DirectColor %red %green %blue
DirectRed %red
DirectGreen %green
DirectBlue %blue
DirectX %x
DirectY %y
DirectZ %z
(or better)
DirectPolarH %azimut %altitude
AmbientColor %red %green %blue
AmbientRed %red
AmbientGreen %green
AmbientBlue %blue
FogEnable On
FogEnable Off
FogMinimum %n
FogMaximum %n

Check the corresponding Action Script section of the help files for
how to set world attributes.

the wanderer

Apr 5, 2000, 7:51pm
xelag at 3dee.com (xelag) wrote in <38ebac08.49301301 at news.activeworlds.com>:

>Xelagot version 2.999982 has all new world attributes. The Directional
>Light source can be modified using Azimut (angle from the North
>towards the West) and Altitude above or below the horizon, in degrees,
>instead of the weird user killer notation AW chose to use.
>
>All attributes have their Action Script statement. I will update the
>help pages asap (I still have to write them)

And this amazment can be found where?

--

The Wanderer
Travel Well and may your Journeys be safe!

eepsquared

Apr 6, 2000, 9:43am
http://www.imatowns.com/xelagot/xlgdl.html still has the old version.

[View Quote] > xelag at 3dee.com (xelag) wrote in <38ebac08.49301301 at news.activeworlds.com>:

> And this amazment can be found where?

--
http://tnlc.com/eep/ - Active Worlds, Tomb Raider, 3D game comparison, The Sims
Enable line/word wrap if text not wrapping.