Thread

Cloner 1.0 First Public Realease (Bots)

Cloner 1.0 First Public Realease // Bots

1  |

concept

Mar 16, 2000, 1:30am
As with the above posts, the beta tests are completed and I am now
releasing the cloner for public use. The link is
http://members.xoom.com/HiveWarriorz/cloner.zip Be advised there is no
real documentation, save a thrown togther Advanced users instructions.
It's self explanitory however, load the program and press auto-clone,
and you will figure it out. Please tell me how it goes. If you dont know
what this does, It's basically running 6 AW's at the same time. These
"clones" are controlled by a GUI.

Here's some things you can do:

1. Make your unpopular world look much more popular by adding 5 more
users.
2. Be in multiple worlds and not look like a bot.
3. Fill up a world so others cant join
4. Make them all talk at the same time
5. Have a little "gang" of tourists to "back you up"

Please post how this goes, as i have not realeased this on my site yet,
only this newsgroup. Thanks.

-Concept
http://come.to/Concept

faber

Mar 16, 2000, 3:58pm
I find it interesting that 4 of your 5 possible uses are of hostile nature.

I think having more than one chat channel this way is not a bad accomplishment, but IMHO your
advertising could need some "polishing" :)

Faber

"concept" <vconceptv at aol.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:38D05282.551D9A66 at aol.com...
> It's basically running 6 AW's at the same time. These
> "clones" are controlled by a GUI.
>
> Here's some things you can do:
>
> 1. Make your unpopular world look much more popular by adding 5 more
> users.
> 2. Be in multiple worlds and not look like a bot.
> 3. Fill up a world so others cant join
> 4. Make them all talk at the same time
> 5. Have a little "gang" of tourists to "back you up"

mpl cybernome

Mar 25, 2000, 6:25pm
This is a cool little prog. Its a great idea for sure. It would be great to
see maybe in future versions, a way to automate each clone (like adding a
wander mode) or to be able to control the Clone from within AW. Then your
prog would be kick ass.

MPL Cybernome
Mayor of Cyberville, Metatropolis
cofmeta 61m 301e
"Remember, you are unique. Just like everyone else."
cybernome at hotmail.com

[View Quote]

first speaker

Mar 28, 2000, 8:41pm
well, I can't seem to get the thing to work. Do I have to clone the program
that I have running, maybe that's where I'm confused. I tried to use it to
open OW while iwas in EV and AW...

[View Quote] > As with the above posts, the beta tests are completed and I am now
> releasing the cloner for public use. The link is
> http://members.xoom.com/HiveWarriorz/cloner.zip Be advised there is no
> real documentation, save a thrown togther Advanced users instructions.
> It's self explanitory however, load the program and press auto-clone,
> and you will figure it out. Please tell me how it goes. If you dont know
> what this does, It's basically running 6 AW's at the same time. These
> "clones" are controlled by a GUI.
>
> Here's some things you can do:
>
> 1. Make your unpopular world look much more popular by adding 5 more
> users.
> 2. Be in multiple worlds and not look like a bot.
> 3. Fill up a world so others cant join
> 4. Make them all talk at the same time
> 5. Have a little "gang" of tourists to "back you up"
>
> Please post how this goes, as i have not realeased this on my site yet,
> only this newsgroup. Thanks.
>
> -Concept
> http://come.to/Concept

jippydawg

Mar 28, 2000, 10:02pm
I had a problem with it and I just reinstalled AW (Telegrams teleports
cache and stuff are saved) and it worked fine

[View Quote]

concept

Apr 2, 2000, 12:36am
Press auto-clone, press browse.. and double click on your aworld.exe in the
Active Worlds folder. Then press next. Put in "5" in the box (without quotes).
Press next. Press Finish. This should work fine. If not, re-install AW.. and it
should work then.

[View Quote] > well, I can't seem to get the thing to work. Do I have to clone the program