Telegram "Responded" Icon (Wishlist)

Telegram "Responded" Icon // Wishlist

1  |

ryan jacob

Jan 20, 2003, 5:42pm
I wish that telegrams would work a bit like email - having a "responded" or
"forwarded" icon to let me know if I forwarded or replied to any telegrams.
Recieving about 6 to 8 telegrams whenever I log on, and an additional 20 or
so when I'm actually online can be a bit hard to keep up with (anyone who
gets more telegrams than this probably have a harder time keeping up).
Speaking of forwarding telegrams, it'd be nice for that to be a feature when
right-clicking a telegram.

Ryan Jacob

ryan jacob

Jan 20, 2003, 6:21pm
Well about the reply vs send, there could be "Send a telegram" or "Reply to
this telegram" options, with Send a telegram basically being what Reply is
now. As for quotes, it could be an option checkmarked for Reply to this
telegram.

Ryan Jacob

[View Quote]

john

Jan 20, 2003, 8:10pm
ENZO wud like it, he must receive millions

[View Quote]

absolute monarch absolutemonarch(at)sappphireestates(dot)cjb(dot)net

Jan 20, 2003, 10:07pm
No he wouldn't, he never replies. :-P

--
Absolute Monarch
338508

"absolute monarch" <absolutemonarch(at)sappphireestates(dot)cjb(dot)net> wrote in
message news:3e2c8f3b at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> No he wouldn't, he never replies. :-P

To you. :P

--Bowen--

maki

Jan 21, 2003, 1:37am
how can you possibly have so much to say about everything? do they pay you
to post in here?

maki
[View Quote]

ryan jacob

Jan 21, 2003, 10:45am
At the very least, you already got me thinking that you're the head beta
tester lol

Ryan Jacob

[View Quote]

john

Jan 21, 2003, 5:42pm
I've received a couple replies, only cos I wasnt asking for anything... lol!

[View Quote]

brock

Jan 23, 2003, 5:03pm
responded, good idea
Forward BAD i don't want more chain letter things and spam.

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 448
Brock at iceflare.net

From Newbie Guide to the Newsgroup (4th Edition):

"Brock - This dude with a 'tude isn't afraid to speak his mind,
especially when it concerns others in his own age range. In other words,
the perfect NG candidate."
[View Quote]

maxsilver

Jan 23, 2003, 9:19pm
If you want all thats stuff just have people email you. Telegrams arent ment
to be Email Substututes. There like sticky notes to give to people when
there gone or in a different world.