Pushing (Wishlist)

Pushing // Wishlist

1  |

sk8man1

Jan 15, 2003, 1:36am
A way to push people (off mountains >;P) would be nice. ^.^ You could
have tonsa fun with a push feature. Hopefully, none of this is being read at
the moment anyway so the update gets out faster hehe.

-Sk8man1 (346035)

ryan jacob

Jan 15, 2003, 2:00am
I don't want to push people off mountains...sounds kinda violent LOL

Ryan Jacob

[View Quote]

anduin

Jan 15, 2003, 4:04am
An identity claiming to be known as ryan jacob scribed the following news:3e24dcde at server1.Activeworlds.com :

> I don't want to push people off mountains...sounds kinda violent LOL

Are you *sure* you don't wanna push anyone off a mountain?? ;)

--
Anduin (317281)
- The Gorean Scribe

ryan jacob

Jan 15, 2003, 10:09am
Well, I'll make an exception in your case. Which mountain do you want to be
pushed off? :)

Ryan Jacob

[View Quote]

d a n

Jan 15, 2003, 6:07pm
LOL :D

---
D a n

anduin

Jan 15, 2003, 7:41pm
An identity claiming to be known as ryan jacob scribed the following news:3e254f88 at server1.Activeworlds.com :

> Well, I'll make an exception in your case. Which mountain do you want to be
> pushed off? :)

:D K2

--
Anduin (317281)
- The Gorean Scribe

ryan jacob

Jan 16, 2003, 12:46am
*push*
*watches Anduin fall*

Let me know if you need help getting back up!

Ryan Jacob

[View Quote]

sk8man1

Jan 16, 2003, 9:39am