AW's word? (Wishlist)

AW's word? // Wishlist

1  |

chiram seawing

Sep 27, 2002, 7:33pm
Didn't AWI say that they were going to do smaller, more frequent updates?
I'm not impatient for them to hurry up with beta, but, I think its going to
loose a lot of customers if they do it with longer waits in between...

And didn't they say that working water is going to be in 3.5?

hal9000

Sep 27, 2002, 7:50pm
YES! thank you.. im not the only crazy one that though water was suppsoed to come in 3.5... i swear they said at a tech talk (back
in the day), that water was planned for 3.5...

"hal9000" <hal9k3 at attbi.com> wrote in
news:3d94d28c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> YES! thank you.. im not the only crazy one that though water was
> suppsoed to come in 3.5... i swear they said at a tech talk (back in
> the day), that water was planned for 3.5...

I also remember that. Looks like they got bored and started coding it
straight away... Or maybe Rick & JP wanted to play with it sooner than 3.5
heh.

KAH

rossyboy

Oct 3, 2002, 9:02pm
I think they added it in sooner because they want it in New
AlphaWorld.

[View Quote] >"hal9000" <hal9k3 at attbi.com> wrote in