[Update] :( (Wishlist)

[Update] :( // Wishlist

I regret to inform you the 2 girls I mentioned in the post with the subject "[Online] Making AW Secure" have been found dead, 2 woman is being charged, the man charged with murder is in a mental hospital waiting to be tried.

- Mark

the joker ss

Aug 21, 2002, 11:59pm
its a sick world somethimes

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3d64341b at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I regret to inform you the 2 girls I mentioned in the post with the
subject "[Online] Making AW Secure" have been found dead, 2 woman is being
charged, the man charged with murder is in a mental hospital waiting to be
tried.

> - Mark

tony m

Aug 22, 2002, 8:48pm
'Tis a sad, sad world..

(followup-to: general.discussion)

[View Quote] >I regret to inform you the 2 girls I mentioned in the post with the subject "[Online] Making AW Secure" have been found dead, 2 woman is being charged, the man charged with murder is in a mental hospital waiting to be tried.