Way to hide people who are blocked on your contact list. (Wishlist)

Way to hide people who are blocked on your contact list. // Wishlist

1  |

carlbanks

Jul 3, 2002, 4:17pm
I wish there was a way to hide someone you blocked on your contacts list.

anduin

Jul 3, 2002, 9:58pm
In a galaxy far far away, known as wishlist, an identify claiming to
be known as "carlbanks" <Virtualcarlbanks at hotmail.com> scribed the
following:
>I wish there was a way to hide someone you blocked on your contacts list.

Yes, I agree... Why waste contact list space on someone you don't
like?

,,,,,
(o o)
/--------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--------------\
| Anduin (317281) |
| o The Gorean Scribe |
| o http://www.anduin-lothario.com |
| o It wasn't me, it was the one I'm in! |

"anduin" <anduin at anduin-lothario.com> wrote in
news:hn27iu806ah3u6c7tcqu1mlc4433pkum98 at 4ax.com:

> Yes, I agree... Why waste contact list space on someone you don't
> like?

Yeah, the friends and the enemies should be kept separate, like in most IM
apps.