just a thought... (Wishlist)

just a thought... // Wishlist

1  |

slim smokey

Jun 30, 2002, 5:48am
Hey wouldn't it be kewl if there wuz a subject line for telegrams?

--
-chikka chikka Slim Smokey!
www.slimandmike.tk Oh and by the

anduin

Jun 30, 2002, 8:44am
In a galaxy far far away, known as wishlist, an identify claiming to
be known as "slim smokey" <Smokey360j at ync.net> scribed the following:
>Hey wouldn't it be kewl if there wuz a subject line for telegrams?

Well, you've got 1000 characters to play with.

Subject: Blah Blah <Hit CTRL Enter twice>

Just a test telegram <Hit CTRL Enter twice>

Sincerely <CTRL Enter Once>
Anduin

FUN!... Hey, CTRL TAB works also if you didn't know ;)

,,,,,
(o o)
/--------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--------------\
| Anduin (317281) |
| o The Gorean Scribe |
| o http://www.anduin-lothario.com |
| o It wasn't me, it was the one I'm in! |
\--------------ooO-------Ooo--------------/

slim smokey

Jun 30, 2002, 6:34pm
in English if u don't mind...
[View Quote]

the derek

Jun 30, 2002, 11:32pm
i think he wants to be able to see what the telegram is about before
clicking on it... and not actually IN the message... i think this would only
be useful to people who get 500+ telegrams a day though
[View Quote]

maki

Jul 1, 2002, 8:22pm
yes, that is a very stupid idea, hence email, smokey, it's in plain english
already ctrl+enter moves to the next line, for instance...

Telegram from maki, sent just now.

Subject: Your stupidity

hmm, it seems as though we need you to come in on friday for a session

sincerely,
the mental institution psychiatrist
--
maki [www.awmaki.com]

[View Quote]

themask 13

Jul 2, 2002, 12:44am
I agree KAH.

That combination is enough, i mean cmon.. Who wants a subject.. We dont care
unless it was some kind of email...*Sigh*

"themask 13" <rickyt50 at attbi.com> wrote in
news:3d2113a9$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I agree KAH.
>
> That combination is enough, i mean cmon.. Who wants a subject.. We
> dont care unless it was some kind of email...*Sigh*

KAH? Don't you mean Maki? :-))

KAH

slim smokey

Jul 3, 2002, 4:37pm
actually Derick...do u think Microsoft and EVERY OTHER email program
creators thought/think that EVERYBODY gets 500 emails per day? think about
what u write before u write it, lol
[View Quote]

dion

Jul 3, 2002, 4:42pm
there's quite a difference. Telegrams are most oftenly used for direct chat
rather than just to leave a message.

[View Quote]

tomilius

Jul 27, 2002, 4:01am
I'd just like to say, I really don't like the aggression in this post. Take
some anger management

[View Quote]

agent1

Jul 27, 2002, 12:05pm
I'd just like to say, I really don't like the difference between the time the original post was made, and yours. Take some usenet
lessons.