Info (Wishlist)

Info // Wishlist

1  |

slim smokey

Jun 28, 2002, 2:57pm
Hey everyone, you know how as a cit you in your cit information u have the
homepage/ wouldn't it be cool if u could provide info also for people to see
like u can on the Instant Messenging Programs?

"slim smokey" <Smokey360j at ync.net> wrote in
news:3d1c957b at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Hey everyone, you know how as a cit you in your cit information u have
> the homepage/ wouldn't it be cool if u could provide info also for
> people to see like u can on the Instant Messenging Programs?

Seems like overkill to me, put the stuff on your homepage instead...

KAH

zeo toxion

Jun 29, 2002, 3:04pm
I dont see the point in telling people your instant messanging info over
another chat/instant message (in a way) program. Chat with them over aw.

--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A message from Zeo Toxion

[View Quote]

dion

Jun 29, 2002, 5:59pm
I think he means like what AIM has. A profile area that you can fill with
any info ya want. :-)

[View Quote]

zeo toxion

Jun 29, 2002, 6:31pm
oh, right

--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A message from Zeo Toxion

[View Quote]

slim smokey

Jun 30, 2002, 5:33am
EXACTLY DION EXACTLY! lol

--
-chikka chikka Slim Smokey!
www.slimandmike.tk

themask 13

Jul 1, 2002, 3:57am
[View Quote] Actually, thats a waste of coding.
And pretty much the AW Browser would be a chat program, even though half of
it is. But that more info? Smokey, stop getting these dumb ideas.