fractional coordinates and facing direction in degrees (Wishlist)

fractional coordinates and facing direction in degrees // Wishlist

1  |

ncc 72897

Jun 9, 2002, 12:48am
The titlebar should display current position in fractional units and facing
direction in degrees like i.e. "at 4.2N 20.7W facing 087"
would make it easier to place teleport spots

Maybe it it helps to "remember" the location and then
copy the coordinates from "teleports.txt"

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Jun 9, 2002, 4:25am
thanks, but its just a suggestion to make things easier so u wouldnt have to
go all that way

[View Quote]

katerine

Jun 9, 2002, 9:00am
Even easier:
"remember" the location,right click on the remebered location then on
"teleport" in the context menu and copy-paste.

"ananas" <vha at oct31.de> wrote in news:3D02D72C.FFA322C4 at oct31.de:

> Maybe it it helps to "remember" the location and then
> copy the coordinates from "teleports.txt"

I have made a *radar* navigation system based on the aw title bar, however
the facing direction is only in 8ths. It would be highly benefitial to have
the angle