Moving The Tabs (Wishlist)

Moving The Tabs // Wishlist

1  |

rattleman

Aug 6, 2001, 10:29pm
Take the picture in the topic "AW GUI Idea". Now, you can move the contacts
tab, teleports, etc. from the left over the the right, or the av-action
buttons moved down to the bottom, or the chat window up, or whatever which
way, kind of like the Windows taskbar.

exc4libur

Aug 7, 2001, 5:29pm
Thats really simple to do :)
But i guess for AW.COM, its hard
cz they use C Phluss Phluss :P

- Excal

[View Quote]

wing

Aug 7, 2001, 5:48pm
As opposed to? VB?
[View Quote]

exc4libur

Aug 7, 2001, 6:53pm
no, VB = M$ = Shit!!

Its Delphi, or shall i say both Delphi and Kylix? :)

- Excal

[View Quote]

john viper

Aug 7, 2001, 9:23pm
"exc4libur" <bjarte at development-net.com> wrote in news:3b705562$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> no, VB = M$ = Shit!!
>
> Its Delphi, or shall i say both Delphi and Kylix? :)
>
> - Excal

Three Cheers for Kylix!! WOOHOO!!!

I'm more of a Java man myself, but Kylix is a very good step in the right
direction for Borland. All the powerful simplicity of Delphi with the
ability to recompile for Linux... wow! (now all we need is a C++Builder for
Linux so that I can convert some of my pre-java apps...)

Jeff Tickle (John Viper, #296714)
jviper at jtsoft.net
http://www.jtsoft.net

ima genius

Aug 10, 2001, 5:55pm
Hi,
Technically Active Worlds is written in C, except for the avatar
animations code, which is a C++ template. Just wanted to clear it up :)
- Ima

[View Quote]

andras

Aug 11, 2001, 2:33am
[View Quote] More technically - it was written in BORLAND C and later translated to MS C :((
Such a bad mistake!!!!

Andras

john viper

Aug 11, 2001, 11:07am
You must be kidding me!!! If they are going to write it in a superior
language, why demote (cant think of a better word) it so much? Jeez...

-J

[View Quote] [View Quote]