Fresh Start (Wishlist)

Fresh Start // Wishlist

1  2  |

j b e l l

Mar 2, 2001, 1:20pm
...perhaps.. hehe....

--
news://awjbell.com
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------ED201BBCEE0851A20C0E7C5E

the list contains galaxies and universes

wing schrieb:

> Don't forget the galexies. They're expensive and theres more than a few.
[View Quote] begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------ED201BBCEE0851A20C0E7C5E--

35850 !

Mar 2, 2001, 2:32pm
Argh. The amount of money AWCI is getting isn't the point either.

The point is it won't be long before something else takes over, since AW is
such a stagnant, slowly-moving piece of antique software with absolutely no
vision.

For those who don't know, I do believe AlphaWorld was originally intended to
be just that - an ALPHA. A test. A prototype which would be scrapped and
redone once enough had been learned.

Even if some other piece of software doesn't take over, AW will still remain
a good idea gone rancid. It's time for something new -- a massive leap of
sorts. But obviously you people are far too narrow-minded to think of such
things. Or else you just don't care. Either way, that is all I have to say
on the matter.

35850

[View Quote]

wing

Mar 2, 2001, 6:33pm
Then I THINK you missed a few. Ameriworld for example (or are they listed
under another name?)

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------CE66EBC97E8697F02CEEAC54

Ameriworlds (it's there as UltraWorlds with an S behind) used to be on
www.ultra-worlds.com, default port - but I could not connect it anymore,
for a longer period of time.

UltraWorld (the one without S) was on an AW port and seems to be gone
too.

If you know the hosts/ports where they are now, please tell me and I
will correct the entries.

There are galaxies missing, because they told me the galaxies were only
for a certain group of people, but not protected, and it would be better
not to have them in the list.

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------CE66EBC97E8697F02CEEAC54--

tony56

Mar 2, 2001, 9:05pm
AmeriWorld is down. www.ultra-worlds.com is down.

[View Quote] UltraWorld (the one without S) was on an AW port and seems to be gone

wing schrieb:

> Then I THINK you missed a few. Ameriworld for example (or are they
listed
> under another name?)
[View Quote]

j b e l l

Mar 3, 2001, 3:45am
well as soon as you find something even close to the calliber of AW-let me
know, ok? :-)

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

captain mad mike

Mar 5, 2001, 11:34pm
whoops, big mistake, I heard in the gate that it was only like 5 GB or
something...heh no I wish I had 300GB, be nice but no...

[View Quote]

captain mad mike

Mar 8, 2001, 11:12pm
Hmmm....when you figure out how to make another 3d chat/VR peice of software
with the features of AW, and possibly beating them, let me know.

[View Quote]

eep

Mar 23, 2001, 9:58am
Let's not forget that AlphaWorld (AW) is the largest AW world (which, consequently, has the largest cell database). Most worlds wouldn't be bothered with a 64-bit (or higher) cell database increase (or backing it up).

[View Quote] > If AW has to rewrite the database or anything then they should try backing