avatar sounds (Wishlist)

avatar sounds // Wishlist

1  |

eep

Feb 22, 2001, 5:07am
walk, run, flying, passing through objects, colliding with something (generic collision detection, not just object bump)

sw comit

Feb 22, 2001, 5:56am
Hmmm, wouldn't that be more tied into the indivual avatar? For example, a
birde avatar wouldn't make the same noise as a normal avatar.

--
SW Comit
swcomit at swcity.net
Mayor of SW City
http://www.swcity.net
President of Community Linkage Commission
http://comlinkage.tripod.com

eep

Feb 22, 2001, 7:50am
Exactly; avatar sounds could be specifiable in the new avatar dialog box (instead of having to edit a user-unfriendly avatars.dat file).

[View Quote] > Hmmm, wouldn't that be more tied into the indivual avatar? For example, a
> birde avatar wouldn't make the same noise as a normal avatar.

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------6EC90D3E32AA981D3E62B733

Why instead, optional - would be good for GUI freaks and command liners

eep schrieb:

> Exactly; avatar sounds could be specifiable in the new avatar dialog box (instead of having to edit a user-unfriendly avatars.dat file).

[View Quote] begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------6EC90D3E32AA981D3E62B733--

eep

Feb 22, 2001, 8:31am
Yea, fine, the sadists can dork around with text files...

[View Quote] > Why instead, optional - would be good for GUI freaks and command liners

> eep schrieb:

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------CDB931BBF4F2A2B7F57235FE

thanks a lot - but would't it be the masochists in your eyes, people who
like to deal with text files?

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------CDB931BBF4F2A2B7F57235FE--

eep

Feb 22, 2001, 8:52am
I'm smacking you up and down and all around...right now even.

[View Quote] > thanks a lot - but would't it be the masochists in your eyes, people who
> like to deal with text files?
>
> eep schrieb:

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------882094B2C5353305493CA7D8

no thanks, not my taste of masochism, I prefer text files

email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------882094B2C5353305493CA7D8--