Hmm.. (Wishlist)

Hmm.. // Wishlist

1  |

lanezeri

Jan 4, 2001, 7:02pm
I wish AW would add a NG.. called OTHER.. for questions concerning
Firewalls, comp probs, and other things.. instead of people posting stuff
bout their Microsoft Word (or anything else) in the community NG (or any
other NG) just thought I would wish for something..

lord vector

Jan 4, 2001, 7:30pm
RONFLMAO Like you have room talk, why dont y just get your own news server
bey you wouldnt spend all your time B*TCHING at other for no reason if you
had to pay for it your self.

Adds to filter list!

see ya wouldnt wana be ya looser!

[View Quote]

lanezeri

Jan 5, 2001, 2:35am
> RONFLMAO
Rolling On (?) Floor laughing my ass off.. damn ur as bad as Crazy..
> Like you have room talk, why dont y(?) just get your own news server
English Plz..
> bey(?) you wouldnt spend all your time B(its a I if u forgot how to
spell)>TCHING at other for no reason

>if you
> had to pay for it your self.
Ok...
> Adds to filter list!
damn.. I thought some people were dumb.. but you beat them all..
> see ya wouldnt wana be ya looser!
I am gonna buy you a dictionary.. ok? D I C T I O N A R Y.. get that? they
help spell words right.. like instead of looser.. its loser.. who is the
loser now? Cant even insult people right.. aint that a bitch..

sw comit

Jan 5, 2001, 2:53am
sorry lanzeri, but that was a real weak comeback =P

lilalpha phalpha

Jan 5, 2001, 2:55am
LOL, mabey you two should stop and think about what your saying before you
go off an insult another person? completely meaningless... It is
interesting, however, how you can take a simple wish in the wishlist and
turn it into a fight :)

LilAlpha Phalpha

[View Quote]

sw comit

Jan 5, 2001, 4:32am
I can't help but laugh at that, LAP, your right =P

rolu

Jan 5, 2001, 2:45pm
flaming can be fun at times, how about a flame war newsgroup?

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------9C8AFBE1F060513CD9D2A4DB

All postings going to /dev/null ?
That would be ok then :)

rolu schrieb:

> flaming can be fun at times, how about a flame war newsgroup?
--------------9C8AFBE1F060513CD9D2A4DB

begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------9C8AFBE1F060513CD9D2A4DB--