another long time wish (Wishlist)

another long time wish // Wishlist

1  |

rehabber

Mar 19, 2000, 2:47am
wav file attachment to avatar movement. we could have walking or
running sounds maybe..??

Rehabber of Cyberia
http://members.xoom.com/rehabber

kyle the cool

Mar 23, 2000, 7:51pm
That may be pretty cool. All of my first-person shooter games have walking
and running sounds, but in multiplayer mode the sounds will slow down the
gameplay because I don't have a super-fast connection. Don't know how it
would do on AW, though.

-----Original Message-----
From: rehabber <rpeters at intecnet.net>
Newsgroups: wishlist
Date: Saturday, March 18, 2000 10:47 PM
Subject: another long time wish

>wav file attachment to avatar movement. we could have walking or
>running sounds maybe..??
>

> Rehabber of Cyberia
> http://members.xoom.com/rehabber

coryashire

Mar 26, 2000, 3:30am
well me and cyberwitch where board and came up with the same idea but a bit
more disgusting of have a fart action that you could ahve the avatar bend
over and let it rip. diguesting aint it. well that would be cool to have
sounds and action go togehter but what about the fact that you get a bunch
of epople doing it at the same time that it would siroisly effect the frame
rateof the world