AlphaWorld "Wishlist" (Wishlist)

AlphaWorld "Wishlist" // Wishlist

1  2  |

shamus young

Mar 16, 1999, 3:32pm
It been a while since I've seen new objects for AW on the wishlist - I'm
curious what sorts of new things people would like to see in AW?

What would make the AW object libary more useful? What types of objects
ought to be added or altered? What objects are useless (if any?).

Also, I notice that many objects come with a LOT of different textures,
although in practice only about 1/4 of them ever get used. For example the
"walk" objects come in about 25+ different textures, although only a few of
the variations ever get used. (probably because the other textures don't
look as good). What would be more important, more texture choices, or more
shape and size choices?

Don't worry - I am not proposing massive changes for Alpha, I'm just trying
to get a feel for what makes a building world "great", and what will keep
builders engaged and excited. I've gotten some good input from several
friends so far, but wanted to put it to the community and see what everyone
has to say. :)

Shamus Young
Artwork / World Developer
Activeworlds.com, Inc
Email: shamus at activeworlds.com
Personal Homepage: http://users.penn.com/~shamus/
- - --= A C T I V E W O R L D S =-- - -
See the future of the net in a 3D interactive world!
http://www.activeworlds.com

mgib

Mar 16, 1999, 3:48pm
Well, this is a nice move to ask, as this has been one of the concern of users.

But how come you guys at COF after long silences, just when the conversation
is hot (and hot for you) on some fundamental topics like questioning what is
our freedom here and how you rule the community, you pop in with another topic
about pratical things which may be important but pretty much marginal in
comparison?

Are you THAT unlucky?

Are you trying to take us for idiots thinking we don't see the diversion?

I would have taken your post as sincere if in the same time you had made a
post about the future of Yellow, as it appears you are working on it. Yellow
situation it's about free speech and its limits, right in the topic people are
seriously discussing now.

A list of allowed objects would be nice. But a list of allowed words even
more.

Shamus Young a écrit:

> It been a while since I've seen new objects for AW on the wishlist - I'm
> curious what sorts of new things people would like to see in AW?
>
> What would make the AW object libary more useful? What types of objects
> ought to be added or altered? What objects are useless (if any?).
>
> Also, I notice that many objects come with a LOT of different textures,
> although in practice only about 1/4 of them ever get used. For example the
> "walk" objects come in about 25+ different textures, although only a few of
> the variations ever get used. (probably because the other textures don't
> look as good). What would be more important, more texture choices, or more
> shape and size choices?
>
> Don't worry - I am not proposing massive changes for Alpha, I'm just trying
> to get a feel for what makes a building world "great", and what will keep
> builders engaged and excited. I've gotten some good input from several
> friends so far, but wanted to put it to the community and see what everyone
> has to say. :)
>
> Shamus Young
> Artwork / World Developer
> Activeworlds.com, Inc
> Email: shamus at activeworlds.com
> Personal Homepage: http://users.penn.com/~shamus/
> - - --= A C T I V E W O R L D S =-- - -
> See the future of the net in a 3D interactive world!
> http://www.activeworlds.com

nick danger

Mar 16, 1999, 4:19pm
[View Quote] >It been a while since I've seen new objects for AW on the wishlist - I'm
>curious what sorts of new things people would like to see in AW?
>
>What would make the AW object libary more useful? What types of objects
>ought to be added or altered? What objects are useless (if any?).

What I could use most are little trinkets to decorate the place:
more kinds and styles of lamps, some bottles, magazines lying
around, that sort of thing. Stuff you would see around a home
or office. I would prefer these not be implemented as sprites...
things you look down on don't seem to work well as sprites.

Maybe the best way to do books & magazines is to have some
little pict objects that lay flat. That way the user can put any
jpg they want into them.

One thing I've found useful in my own world is a horizontal
panel that's white on the bottom and opacity=0 on the top.
These make neat lighted ceilings that the people using camera
view can see through.

veto

Mar 16, 1999, 5:07pm
Come on don't drag Shamus over the coals for something he has no control
over. His job title is artwork/world developer. He is not the one that is
in charge at Aw.com, he is simply trying to do his job, and do it
well--which in my opinion he does. I have problems with aw management like
many do, because I think their focus is not where it should be, but that is
not Shamus' department...He wasn't even told about aw going public or
anything till the last minute I believe.

Veto

[View Quote]

jim lewies

Mar 16, 1999, 5:07pm
Your estamate of perhaps 1/4 of the textures getting used seems a little
low, but if you would like to make the textures look a little nicer, I'm
sure no-one would mind. For example, the grasso texture on the walk029
objects is a getting on my nerves, which is why I replaced it with fall_g
in my world.

More shapes would be the way I would go.More furnature besides tables and
chairs would be good... especially if they were slightly oversized.... The
reason for that is because most houses I have seen use 4 meter panels,
while the "panels"(of drywall) in my RL house are 8', or roughly 2.5
meters. If you simply think of an AW meter as an arbitrary unit that
happens to be called a meter, rather that being meant to represent a RL
meter, you arrive at a much more realistic looking scale.

AW furnature has always looked like toys sitting on the floor IMHO.

More "land" objects would be welcome, but please be careful with the
surface values, and texture modes. I modified the last batch of them for
use in my world by lowering the specular value to 0, changing the line
"texturemode lit foreshorten" to "texturemode foreshorten", making the
texture map match the walk029h object,
and adding an extra vertex to make them appear "solid" from the side...
perhaps that's not the right word, but if you think similar to the hillxx
and hillxt01 objects, you have got the idea. Land objects with an irregular
contour, but matching "edges" are a great tool for landscaping.

Shamus Young <shamus at activeworlds.com> wrote in article
<36ee95e0.0 at homer>...
> It been a while since I've seen new objects for AW on the wishlist - I'm
> curious what sorts of new things people would like to see in AW?
>
> What would make the AW object libary more useful? What types of objects
> ought to be added or altered? What objects are useless (if any?).
>
> Also, I notice that many objects come with a LOT of different textures,
> although in practice only about 1/4 of them ever get used. For example
the
> "walk" objects come in about 25+ different textures, although only a few
of
> the variations ever get used. (probably because the other textures don't
> look as good). What would be more important, more texture choices, or
more
> shape and size choices?
>
> Don't worry - I am not proposing massive changes for Alpha, I'm just
trying
> to get a feel for what makes a building world "great", and what will keep
> builders engaged and excited. I've gotten some good input from several
> friends so far, but wanted to put it to the community and see what
everyone
> has to say. :)
>
> Shamus Young
> Artwork / World Developer
> Activeworlds.com, Inc
> Email: shamus at activeworlds.com
> Personal Homepage: http://users.penn.com/~shamus/
> - - --= A C T I V E W O R L D S =-- - -
> See the future of the net in a 3D interactive world!
> http://www.activeworlds.com

doctor toc

Mar 16, 1999, 6:26pm
[View Quote] Forget AW, it's got a ton of objects. What about Mars? Yes, I know I've
been banging on about this for ages but come on guys, it's been yonks
since any new objects were added to Mars. Some of the ones we've got
don't even work properly (like some of the signs). More objects for Mars
please, and the sooner the better!

Doctor TOC
--
The Reverend Doctor "The Other Chris"
UIN # 4814586

talian

Mar 16, 1999, 6:44pm
Hi Shamus, how about some prop objects like planes so all the airports in
alpha don't look so deserted, cars for all the mall parking lots, military
vehicles for the numerous military posts , etc....

netguy

Mar 16, 1999, 6:58pm
I'm with Veto on this one. Shamus should be thanked for asking our opinions
before he just went ahead and started making changes.

We should encourage this type of behaviour from AWCOM staff and not hold
Shamus personally responsible for the bad judgement of others at AWCOM.

Now I just hope that those at AWCOM who are supposed to influence or make
policy decisions or be some kind of customer reps will be so bold as to
follow Shamus' good example and start asking opinions in here, be more
forthcoming with information, and answer questions when they are asked.

[View Quote]

grover

Mar 16, 1999, 7:55pm
Although I don't build on aw much anymore, better hill-ish
objects would probably be a nice addition. People are always
trying to do landscaping, which is tough with just the current
selection ;-)

grover

[View Quote]

grover

Mar 16, 1999, 7:57pm
Perhaps instead of adding more textures, to make one more pan,
wall and walks as create picture, so that people can use their
own if desired?

grover

[View Quote]

mgib

Mar 16, 1999, 8:22pm
Oh! I didn't mean to be that personal, because if we isolate this post from the
context, yes it's a good move. If YS or anyone took it as personal I want to
apologize.

Now, I'm sorry, but i can't think of it out of the context. The policy of a
company toward its users is a whole. As well as its employees are supposed to be
a team where everyone should stand for the decision of his company and be a bit
coordinate.
Let's say YS does his job but the company has a whole doesn't. Starting with the
fact this post emphasises the silence of the company on hotter points now. Bad
moment. If its just a coincidence (but it happened so many times!) it's at least
a very poor PR strategy (if there was ever one).

Nevertheless, I find a bit obscene to consider now which new objects we need,
when we are losing to important figures of our community (after so many others).
I prefer to put pritority on persons than on objects. The spirit is going away
slowly from intolerance, is it the time to think of more lego pieces in our
sandbox?

[View Quote] > I'm with Veto on this one. Shamus should be thanked for asking our opinions
> before he just went ahead and started making changes.
>
> We should encourage this type of behaviour from AWCOM staff and not hold
> Shamus personally responsible for the bad judgement of others at AWCOM.
>
> Now I just hope that those at AWCOM who are supposed to influence or make
> policy decisions or be some kind of customer reps will be so bold as to
> follow Shamus' good example and start asking opinions in here, be more
> forthcoming with information, and answer questions when they are asked.

[View Quote]

terry kafader

Mar 16, 1999, 10:16pm
Just thought of another thing....How about some small pict's that could be used
as picture frames that sit on tables etc.

[View Quote] > It been a while since I've seen new objects for AW on the wishlist - I'm
> curious what sorts of new things people would like to see in AW?
>
> What would make the AW object libary more useful? What types of objects
> ought to be added or altered? What objects are useless (if any?).
>
> Also, I notice that many objects come with a LOT of different textures,
> although in practice only about 1/4 of them ever get used. For example the
> "walk" objects come in about 25+ different textures, although only a few of
> the variations ever get used. (probably because the other textures don't
> look as good). What would be more important, more texture choices, or more
> shape and size choices?
>
> Don't worry - I am not proposing massive changes for Alpha, I'm just trying
> to get a feel for what makes a building world "great", and what will keep
> builders engaged and excited. I've gotten some good input from several
> friends so far, but wanted to put it to the community and see what everyone
> has to say. :)
>
> Shamus Young
> Artwork / World Developer
> Activeworlds.com, Inc
> Email: shamus at activeworlds.com
> Personal Homepage: http://users.penn.com/~shamus/
> - - --= A C T I V E W O R L D S =-- - -
> See the future of the net in a 3D interactive world!
> http://www.activeworlds.com

m0e

Mar 17, 1999, 1:13am
nice to see you are still around, and do hope your little one, and wife are
doing well :-)

as for objects :-)

a bathtub would be nice, the one on yellow might work, if placed in the proper
scale. (not that its scaled right for yellow, but that is a different story)

horizontal objects, in the 1X1 , 2X2 meter range.

a set of walls, panels, and walks, that will except a texture somewhat in the
manner of a Pict.

new brick, wood, stone, and tile textures.

the wheel !!!!!!

new furniture ( tables, chairs, bookcase, cabinets, lamps, beds......)

railing to fit the angle of stairs and street3

dead-end, 'T' intersections, and driveways, added to the street list

more snacks

this is just off the top of my head. I'm sure that if I were to really think
about it, Im could do a few pages of objects.

as it is, just having the object list updated in the help, would be of use to
the new builders :-)

thanx for lending me your ear, and I hope that I gave you a few idea as to what
could be used. some of these items are alread on the awld worlds, and need
only be place/scaled for use on aw :-)

m0e

[View Quote] > It been a while since I've seen new objects for AW on the wishlist - I'm
> curious what sorts of new things people would like to see in AW?
>
> What would make the AW object libary more useful? What types of objects
> ought to be added or altered? What objects are useless (if any?).
>
> Also, I notice that many objects come with a LOT of different textures,
> although in practice only about 1/4 of them ever get used. For example the
> "walk" objects come in about 25+ different textures, although only a few of
> the variations ever get used. (probably because the other textures don't
> look as good). What would be more important, more texture choices, or more
> shape and size choices?
>
> Don't worry - I am not proposing massive changes for Alpha, I'm just trying
> to get a feel for what makes a building world "great", and what will keep
> builders engaged and excited. I've gotten some good input from several
> friends so far, but wanted to put it to the community and see what everyone
> has to say. :)
>
> Shamus Young
> Artwork / World Developer
> Activeworlds.com, Inc
> Email: shamus at activeworlds.com
> Personal Homepage: http://users.penn.com/~shamus/
> - - --= A C T I V E W O R L D S =-- - -
> See the future of the net in a 3D interactive world!
> http://www.activeworlds.com

howland

Mar 17, 1999, 1:46am
Oh my gosh. They are taking suggestions. Ahem. (I may be getting carried
away, but I sure don't want to miss my opportunity.) (and set cell size to
humongous)

Small household objects. Flowers in pots. Open newspapers. Magazines.
Doormats. Glasses, cups, saucers, plates, pizza boxes, cans of soda.
Clothes on hangers. General household clutter dirty clothes. Loose books
in various orientations. Vases of flowers, decorated holiday items --
wrapped presents, Christmas trees, wedding cakes, birthday cakes, party
favors, party decorations. Telephones. Kitchen equipment Fridge, sink
range, microwave, toaster, washing machine/dryer? Loaves of bread. Fresh
fruit. Various stuffed animals.Stereo equip. A few loose CD's Small
random objects d'art for various tables. Tissue (Kleenex) boxes.
Calendars,

Horizontal objects that will accept a picture (like for a personalized
doormat). Both horizontal and vertical picture objects with no edges, so
you can tile them (instead of making special pieces for stuff like big
games).

Handrails for stairs.

All the houses in AW seem very "sterile". Obviously no-one lives in them.
Sure the interior decorators have been through there and it looks all very
nice, but there is no evidence of anyone actually *living* in one of those
houses. No one works
in office buildings either.

A few avatars whose normal position is sitting, and a few chairs/benches to
match. Maybe for walking they could stand,
but when at rest it sits. Should be easy to been a few of those joints.
Then people could be sitting around tables, on couches, etc etc (and etc)

Offices? How about office clutter too. Bulleting boards with a zillion
notices, copiers, fax, phones, desk clutter. and a chair or two that those
aforementioned aves can sit on.

Cars, trucks, heavy equipment (cranes, bulldozers, steam shovels, etc)
Street lights? Telephone poles w/wires.
Railroad tracks. Trains.

Playground equipment (swings, slides). Sport equipment (goals, footballs,
tennis nets)

A sloped beach.

Bar/Cafe furnishings. An expresso cart. Hot dog cart. Street vendors.
Somebody selling watches on a blanket.

And if the weather bots ever make it, someone hustling umbrellas.

Howland...

spring dew

Mar 17, 1999, 5:30am
Are you from New York? :)

[View Quote] > Hot dog cart. Street vendors.
> Somebody selling watches on a blanket.
>
> And if the weather bots ever make it, someone hustling umbrellas.

--
Spring Dew
Dry & Thirsty http://www.dry-n-thirsty.com
the Hangar: http://www.springdew.com/

coldegg

Mar 17, 1999, 6:43am
mgib said:
A list of allowed objects would be nice. But a list of allowed words even
more.

that wasnt the question mgib, if you are discontent with AW, then e-mail
your stuff to JP and he will make it nice and public for you. As to Young
Shamus, I would like to see more objects, and a seperate section like in
Winter where all the New objects are a different part of the object yard.
The objects? hmm, perhaps some more excellent stone walls, and some new
glass roof sizes that would make the pieces fit better when you are dealing
with different areas to be covered. The overlapping is unsat, thanks.
Ashen Shugara

coldegg

Mar 17, 1999, 6:46am
Talian Wrote:
Hi Shamus, how about some prop objects like planes so all the airports in
alpha don't look so deserted, cars for all the mall parking lots, military
vehicles for the numerous military posts , etc....

Oh yeah, totally agree there. Some cool military stuff would be nice, and
perhaps a lear jet or two for the airports, and maybe a few jetski's and
private watercraft for the lakes...
Ashen

coldegg

Mar 17, 1999, 6:53am
Howland wrote
(I may be getting carried away, but I sure don't want to miss my
opportunity.) (and set cell size to
humongous)

Whooo Doggy, haha, that isa lot of suggestions, Young Shamus is going to be
busy..... :)
Ashen

mgib

Mar 17, 1999, 9:43am
Coldegg a écrit:

> mgib said:
> A list of allowed objects would be nice. But a list of allowed words even
> more.
>
> that wasnt the question mgib, if you are discontent with AW, then e-mail
> your stuff to JP and he will make it nice and public for you.

LOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mgib

Mar 17, 1999, 9:52am
Coldegg a écrit:

> Talian Wrote:
> Hi Shamus, how about some prop objects like planes so all the airports in
> alpha don't look so deserted, cars for all the mall parking lots, military
> vehicles for the numerous military posts , etc....
>
> Oh yeah, totally agree there. Some cool military stuff would be nice, and
> perhaps a lear jet or two for the airports, and maybe a few jetski's and
> private watercraft for the lakes...
> Ashen

Oh! yes! And some landmines too, please!

coldegg

Mar 17, 1999, 10:18am
Hmmm mgib, what does a ecrit mean anyways? Just wondering.
Ashen

coldegg

Mar 17, 1999, 10:40am
mgib said:
Oh! yes! And some landmines too, please!

Well, those are optional. but if you do make a few war toys, perhaps an
M60E3 carrying avatar would be nice for when you have a whole lot of avs in
your line of fire, and maybe a few claymores because they are even better
than landmines. Perhaps a couple blocks of C4 for days when you just GOT to
blow something up, and an M203 grenade launcher attachment for the M16's you
issue:) Whooo hooo, some much fun in one place....
Ashen

mgib

Mar 17, 1999, 10:51am
Hmmm...can you repeat the straight question, please?:)

homer a écrit:

> think it means "spewed forth like projectile vomit", but I have never been
> able to get a straight answer out of mgib. :)

[View Quote]

homer

Mar 17, 1999, 10:51am
think it means "spewed forth like projectile vomit", but I have never been
able to get a straight answer out of mgib. :)

[View Quote]

bille

Mar 17, 1999, 2:52pm
Ok, so what you say is that any good suggestions at this time, would actually be a
*bad* suggestion, since you'd rather like to spend more time on the bot topic... hey
- wake up... if YS did *not* ask for wishes now, I'm sure that after you eventually
become tired of discussing the bots, you would critisize the company for not paying
enough attention to the users' wishes... see... it's much better if they suggest the
good stuff *after* it has been critisized by the users... phew...

Anyway... don't you think that most ppl are able to suggest new objects *and*
critisize the ejection bots?

[View Quote] > <snip> Nevertheless, I find a bit obscene to consider now which new objects we
> need, when we are losing to important figures of our community (after so many
> others). I prefer to put pritority on persons than on objects. The spirit is going
> away slowly from intolerance, is it the time to think of more lego pieces in our
> sandbox?

bille

Mar 17, 1999, 3:03pm
Sounds like a good idea as long as the linked jpg is there, but how would an
entire construction created with picture-objects look like *after* the builder
closed or moved his web account, and the jpg can no longer be accessed? humm...

[View Quote] > Perhaps instead of adding more textures, to make one more pan,
> wall and walks as create picture, so that people can use their
> own if desired?
>
> grover

[View Quote]

veto

Mar 17, 1999, 3:07pm
Like the dead aw wav park with no more sounds :( hehe

[View Quote]

mgib

Mar 17, 1999, 3:25pm
Bille a écrit:

> Ok, so what you say is that any good suggestions at this time, would actually be a
> *bad* suggestion, since you'd rather like to spend more time on the bot topic...

I think we can spend time on the both. But I see concern from COF on only one.

> - wake up... if YS did *not* ask for wishes now, I'm sure that after you eventually
> become tired of discussing the bots, you would critisize the company for not paying
> enough attention to the users' wishes... see... it's much better if they suggest the
> good stuff *after* it has been critisized by the users... phew...

Curiously they come out with some sudden interest to a topic asked for long like this
one or rather marginal when they are questioned about major issues for the
community. Reminds me when in the huge debate here about having some voting system on
some issues (repleatidly promised for age by COF), suddenly ENZO poped in saying it was
a good idea...to implement VRT!!! Sure it was clever but again kinda " I listen to you
but let's talk about something else".

Again YS initiative is good, and the coincidence strange. If you ever get news about
the bot, thanks to share.:)

> Anyway... don't you think that most ppl are able to suggest new objects *and*
> critisize the ejection bots?

Absoluetly. Most are able to address both topics....but COF.:)

[View Quote]

coldegg

Mar 17, 1999, 5:19pm
[View Quote] I asked the question, what does a ecrit mean?
Ashen

grover

--------------5A35D9AA324BD297557B2170

I've got an M-16 toting avatar, if that's close enough... (and an
MP-5 w/silencer toting av too! just wait til the nitetime
backdrop is up, heh heh) I'd be more than happy to liscense them
to AW.COM if they wanted ;-)

SHAMELESS PLUG: http://www.grovers.com/avatars/

grover

[View Quote] /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEAYABgAAD/2wBDABALDA4MChAODQ4SERATGCgaGBYWGDEjJR0oOjM9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--------------5A35D9AA324BD297557B2170

/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEAYABgAAD/2wBDABALDA4MChAODQ4SERATGCgaGBYWGDEjJR0oOjM9
PDkzODdASFxOQERXRTc4UG1RV19iZ2hnPk1xeXBkeFxlZ2P/2wBDARESEhgVGC8aGi9jQjhC
Y2NjY2NjY2NjY2NjY2NjY2NjY2NjY2NjY2NjY2NjY2NjY2NjY2NjY2NjY2NjY2NjY2P/wAAR
CAF4ANkDASIAAhEBAxEB/8QAGwAAAgMBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgMBBAUABgf/xABGEAACAQIE
AwYDBgMHAgUEAwABAhEAAwQSITETQVEFImFxgZGhsfAUMkLB0eEGI1IVU1RikpPxM3IkJTSi
oxZDY2SCstL/xAAZAQEBAQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAX/xAAmEQEBAAICAgEEAgMBAAAA
AAAAAQIRITEDEkETUWFxIrEEFDKh/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwD1Irq6uryvSkV3rXRrpNEo5yKs
KJRBkbUxdTQgDnypgEbVuOdrgu3WmKo6moTx+VDib3Aw7PIzHRQTuT66/oDVYLvYwLce2i95
N2O1U8TcxBdWtPczgCRMA6+dU773DeCI8E8x96TqdT5Cn21+zWWBXO05iFIBJMwFmJMjw3qd
ta1NpfH43DOlx7ttrBYDIyww0MyeevgPWtjDYi3irIu2jKn3B6GvP4244hYViJOXNAJjTWDH
xp3YuMFrFnDuTkuzkJncaeQkR41d8lx429BXV1dVc3VFTXUEETQmd6Oh9aKAxHPU+9Cd96Zs
DHwoWkDnH5VdoWRJ0oTPrREaQZ03qCOu9UBPTzqCvIzRGomiFx1A3+oqCDEcyNYoomRrrXGJ
JmKbQPORAqP9yiIB35etdA/pPsKuwoDSpqPD5V1eZ60jXamhdpOlAoB50wLoDNaiWiA2o15d
KFRA0Hxpqia25VK+tYfauNRMYLtxlSxZlc7kAePxgdNK1O08Q2EwF6/bMOoEGJiTH5181/ig
vwcHn0nPz/7asnwk+67d/iC9iL5/syyHKN3r1zQazsAZj6iivdsds27AdTZuON1UNoP9WtUu
zbfBwiKwAY6nSrlYuWrw7THc5U1/ivEDMMVhle4DGjlYHSDNHa/iwrcDLhMrDY8X9qLEYSxi
SDdthiNAZI+VYWLwhwuKCSSh1U/lW8bjkxlMsfl9sTNkXPGeO9l2nwoqRhLovYdbgQIGJOUe
Zp9HN1dXV1EdUVNdRQEaVBEDwOmulE1Ad9j60Ak8hQtRECNvKKE+FVAnfc1BAnUe9ERUEVEB
AioYHXzo4oSB602gCII+orv9yiYdRoPeh4R/pX41dhC669RR86BQPSjFcI9aVnSKcJHhNJFN
nu7VuM0YPrTVJiKSNqYPatOdVO3wW7GxGUd45QP9Qrx/bFpMuDzqGZA2pGxJBr2+Ow7YrBXL
FtgHaNSYiCD+VeV/irstsE2GxNt2ayV4TA8m1M78x/8A13pelxvOmBieKtoG02UfiMSfCKrW
jjATrdA0mVJ+dX7bU0GubuRjLzW7Ba2dZjaayr158QoN0hmU77R1Hw+FbCMMxAYHcn3ptnsq
921eNjDNaW4i581wkaTHIHqK1jeWM+nv+y//AEFv1+Zq3ScLZ+z4dbWbNlnWI506tuDq6urq
I6oqa6gEjpQnxom9qHYmOW9FA20ka0JM7RRmBPhtQkePrQDFRuPGpiuqM0J25VBOm2u8UVQV
HPWiBIE612v9I9zUkUOX/M9UV0HU0VQNqmuUeoQMGaMakdd4NLmuBitJVhTBMaUY8DSF5NJg
CJmrKLoCdgOVajnlwYm21Zf8UYP7Z2Ldhoax/OGuhygz8CfWK1qG9aS/ZezdGZLilWExIOhq
syvl1oiBrTS5Ve6hc9AQPnR9rYMdm9p38KjF7dsiGO8EA6+9Kt3B1rlY9Mo81z8VpkB5kj8j
Xp/4NwZVL+NdYz/y7Z12H3vCJj2NeXUPfupatibjkIo6kmBX0XszCtguzrGHe4bj20AZiZ18
PDkPCK1jGPJeNLVdXV1bcHV1dXUHV1dUGioOvXyrB/ttVu32Vc/83Lq0CAIkeZqpje0r746+
q3WCD7oB+6QapQG7zCSetcc/Jrp6PH4t81rr26eJ37IybGNxT17bwzvGW4oOxIrBhMwUgCfC
jSyrLMiD3piIFc55rO3W+DG9PWbieW9RXnsNi7uGvIC5cQdJnTn5cq37bi7bDxv8K7Y5TKcP
L5PHcO0murq41pyRUa/5vhRV1EUwZGlTS5gxOpqVk6kzXOPTTN66YqKC9ft2ED3WyqTEnrWg
5d9qt2GzIZMwd6zU7QwwJUd5hopn7xiqPbeOa/bt2ciKk599Z29ta3GMq9EcVYW7wmv2xcMA
KXE6+FLxfaGEwUDEXlRjsupPnA1jQ615fsq1xL5crOQSusQ3L86ZfwSvi2vM5nRGAObNrv7k
ifDlS1McZe2V2xcXE9r4m9Zc3bVwgq7CPwjSIG23pVD7MOp96v4uzwMQ6AyoOh8KRXPdeiSa
af8ADF3A4G/evY05bgAFpipYjfNtty+pr2lu4l5A9p1dDsymQa+f4Sw2IxCoqzzMmABz15V6
bC3bil4gCQ0hiPP8tK1jXLyY8ttbiOWCurFdCAZiiryeKuFcVdzNJzEyPHWtjC9qqcMpe27E
AA5SCSeZMxW9uempXVUt9pYO4WAxCDLvn7vzq1RNJoedSTQOwRGc6hQSfSg8QxD9o4yJyh8s
+OtNXugRyqvZZS925r/NvE+I+pq0sFT1G9eLyXl9LxzWMcSeY31mi14cxA6HyrhGdcwmNInl
XFg0COp8aw2XmiNR4Vr2MRw+yFa3cyuo108ayTooEg7egqMx7gBMZ5IjpXTx5erl5cPfT1Fl
89lH3lQaOq3Zzl8DbJgwIEeFWa9L52U1dOrqTdxeGsPlvYi1bbLmyu4Bjr5Uv+0sB/jcN/ur
+tNsmcAsO+xbzGtcMLbGxYAms4/xDYBg4bFeiA/nXD+IsP8A4bF/6B+ta9fw37Vq8BIjWPPe
vM9rYpcRigiaW0mI1n1qzjf4gt3rLWbFq7bLAhi6iY6ATzqjhlDXScwIMASNvYTzjU001jvs
pdfusVLajT5Givu73O+0lRlq+HFliR48tDVLFvnxDN1A+QpIty20ex0U4e42UFi0EnpFTdxC
piHVSjLOqggQZM1nJdurhHS3nOY6KvWOZ9KSx7wBME6anXr+9Zt01jhs3Gq2JuZrj2i05UZd
4319zVX7NcnUKB1mjdcssJ0kg+NNvuwtLlgM/OazXXWoVYJtqTbaDzYSDE8vhWn2diybmW/c
7oiCfUa1mAtIIOu2Xw+hRNeaxN62Az2wSoidYOlN6LNxd7QR/tt3Ubjbyqx2eGGGadSHn5VK
j7Ui3xPfUHXyowCg4cxJmZ8q6PORi0LWxcynMNyAPo1odi9qIU+y37ioyEC2Wb70nbXn4fpV
O5fzK3BBYzsKVjcOo7PvZYVwMxJB1Ig+1S/dbf48vUkyeVLvx9nuyQBlMk8tDXzmzi72EXNY
xTWmciTbZhMTAPWJ+PPk25/EmPa3w2xZe3syugBjaJ3P7VieSVxnkhiXGtBeIQoBJk7eFM+3
Whrx7WsaZwayGdrjxdeDEabDbalDuuWTKhHJj97WuWUl5d/9qzjGNh+1LSjMGJynUBTPxpbd
qoGBRXO4O2g96zyJTIScwMQdoPOKFQAZACqq6ZU186nrGL/leSrr9qt3ctkKTAILTHppQ3O0
L7mIAHVRv77cqr5TnViIWNCaFzH3mygHKdJGnn5U1HO+fyX5XU7R7RRBaOIvLk2CdzWY2G/K
kXbt29eDYq87sAIYvmME6DXz+dAWJAMjJJOo0JnkY8qJiGUFAT1MxrssHr+lXblbb2FVClWD
y41Jj2+EU/7Ph/8AEN/uD9KBnQOCqhVzA5l8PDr5dKV//Jvh+tRHp1AKgm2AY2MyPY0LkKs8
JD6n9a8va7UxKEhbuQkzC21EivQYRrn2dLmJYvcPLbyr17sevi9Ky2DczknOJMRrOu2vL4Vf
4rLbFrN0MbRHTpV6yyfZXhCpW3B5wYrNvvmGxIG8jnWK6T8n4u21y2MjEGZEc6qW7b5BxNzr
tQ47HhRaFsqbjsBDH7omCY+FamAdTg7eYSdZJHjWmFTD3reEdrl0gDKYDczExPpSL+OtX1tL
bxJv3QsM62iCY3JgdeXKtXErau2srWg4nbLNKtpYsqdOECRBS0QCWIUaDmSfP2rN54bwmuWZ
atXmZQQ5DgkMwiPCCatPh89xFzEHKQoI008due1FcLcezK94MRoDWhbwAZQblxwSIhdvXrWd
bdLdM5cMltRcv3hAbYKTtymjxWEw17CXGsQlwKTmDk6gc4NbXCRrXCZM0HUsNz1qpiMDZJJu
2WGWHLWwZIGuoA1mIgA71rTlc7tU7NZcHgLOHv3A1y2IaFMb7U25iLZuKVcidNo+dFhjbXDW
lVFAVAAABppUX8hZJURrrG1aZ2sWiotlpB2IadxHsKq4jEJw27skiNfuxUC7YclSxItbIpIz
awfl86rXc3D1GaeYWB46EmPKal21jjL28s5ZXZbp1BIM8j9DlRAC5blBrO+3p8fqaHtW1wcf
dXM0ZpknYxJHxrrOLv4VFhkBGzBVzGepNS4bccsMfgRkIU7xJI0jSdo8aYLQKsDcVTqB9aVd
wv8AEhRlFwbySbZiIE6jY6zz9K3cH2zavkqri4ymCIKsOuh86n0/yx6PLBDZXRsvnvuedGku
CLYbONxJOw3PLpXtbeIt3NAQD0OlRfwuHxIPGw9u4SuXMRrHgd6z9P8AJ9N4wIcyZDDmZgxr
6/XyrkIRZKkg6qsb9Nx4D2r0eM7Bs3yWs3GsuTu3eA22Eg8h9bZV/sfHYdWuFOPEEi1qTy8D
zP1NYuGUYuNjP0ZGARVgwZ3nr8fCuOa6WfhsuYzm855fnRllS4FAKPbb7sRr0I5bUXBL22dl
YNIjiNAHj86yyA5gDmEj7pAERyOg8qnT+nDf6z+lcDcYnujUnYhj6wfAafpUcK70T/R+1RFb
szCNfxAXa1oXWdD4GvUhAChgQNZ8foVldl4FrWFQOoQP3nYiNTsNp/c1uYayt5pUpk2iddOX
hufb29eV+HuwmuUYZ1Nu8jKOFAB5Dnp4cqzuGTiBbAGaYJ5xWpcIswrDJpHOAaxGxF4dq2rh
tXLVqYeRuSIEwY3ipIewsX2IbuLt37V3RSJRydADOh/KPWr9jNatKrDKRTlug0UgjqKrJ2BH
GvFS0Qs1cXDMjyrqJ5g1n28qPOQHkQelN4tkKZts3gTtUsWZWcRN/AlWzm5GRgwgTP7VcJOY
rlgHbSIqucRYZCqyhEaNvyp6qOCoCyYk60W23tGdeILbRneSFLakaSfLUa+NHi7mVQAGJLQN
OXOlYhA9stlDNlKAkDYkSJ8YHsKG7hbd22y5RqNNT4USa3yy7VyLaieQqMRfCKCTVoYayBGT
4ms/FWjkczsTl8pqpE4UksASWDbALuat/ZHyzcLHlBaQY8No69faE9mhmfOQQiyxPKeW1Mxu
La4Mq93rlME1l15vDC/iOwTeS93B3Mup6Hz8ayA75SGW5IGpUzpHT94rX7fzzh8oXMA0k8tq
x1a60sMqr56H61rrOnCgD/y5yjMNjO+lGrXApRnnwkFfrxqLouC2vEUCIMsdSPQ0QUq7EOj8
1Kc/rxoLdjtjEWSVzZtf/uEsJkeu3nW5hO3QLeZs1tRJP4hvHLUeoFeUynmcp/pnautxbzOL
YLKZzgiRQfQbHaK3FBlSDsy6irKXVuGVcNzgb188tYi9ZuC4AyudQwMEiZ3jX1mtXBdsXwAL
oVyACSWW23jEmDy6fMiaHrL+GtYkAX7Nu4BoCyyVnoeVZOJ/hrC3CTYdrRPKMwj5/Gpwvbdt
ioa5lJIAS73SZOkTvtymtK3jEYgP3T47Vm4y9pqV5zE9idoWRmtKLiKkFbbbj1+VK+w4z+m/
/of/APzXsFYEAhgfEV0N/UvxrnfFGfpx4zszHPirXDzNnVhLHTN9a16HCTbBDFSx2FeJwGKb
DYpLjEsBMha9Lhu0rd+2BaJBOkN3TMdOfpXWzl19uNN3iaBSZ1A9ep9qrxbv3MQzyEkKqqs6
7Tprv7T4VSsgIGLkQSGYARsAJnc7c/yquMQweVZgWGok69DUvC4zZxtuoUr3uvnQreKwTpO1
CLoYAACVbQnXly6b/PTnWhZFm5h8roCxG3OKjVkITEdaatwNzqq7WFBypCTzPP2n0pVx+Epc
NKrqeoptn1rR5zTHxptWyxQdAenT86y7HaFtjAf30ptzEJcIS6koNmUww2nw5VS7XU7QJT7o
JnQg+VTL4ol+OyRpCmq1uxhLyjhXmtv/AJjrUXLOIw+pXMo/EnKibWeAbXfN52jkZNZ+KuLY
sNnUlQCdPKrCYrOIJDTyNUO27n/lt0zBjl4kCrEq7hyn2c200005a8v0pVxS9nM0ldiSBVXs
jEXLmCtKIzgANodBtOvOrlzE3GzqihlVGEE5QTz13rNjeNrB7bulhYV5GUMJ67Vl3QDkYjRe
WsH6/Ktft3DjLau22BTMQdYjp+dZQtqt3KQTOwifyrc6Yy7DOdTJM7nMYj40SmbZZrgUDYSd
TUkhcwgKToIPvOtDbCQxaCOQLGaqBzgMHLFSNAdvjvUNeDFNdjoAfzmieFSFWR1ynSuUGAHU
5TzUiKCSzcIoSVJG+5864sCpUtJ8I/KpJRkyAmAZkjf1FLYT3Udo8+6KB9u/btIFBJ1mH2B8
jv7VZsdq3LTpaTEkQQDIBXQbAE/mKopbzNAUDTZS2tOweIuYC4bthmS44ylg5GnTQz/xQegw
vbaAy5gru9qWHiSNwPerH/1Lhf8AFD/bP6V5W+zX7huRbtyTpGWp4mK/xLf7xpoV1yTJ396I
nSFKkdP+KOS++YD1rlW0PukT4mgs2u0MXh5U3c1sjQv3vzmmDtK4rnMgZv8AKYqoFtMyyuZl
8RHtQ4lRbYFiQD0AI+FNLLY2bXaeGCKLisGYQxZAQP2rWs4pby501U6SBE15JGC2y1t2KxME
5Y9Jrf7FL/ZLeaIM79JqWaN7XMg4hzK6Tr0mq2KuKiOs92IJia1rb53FoQOpHL61peJspbcB
QMryGB2addetYrpheXmluadKdbxRTTQr41absXOz8G8qkahW296W/YfaCOyraW4B+JXEH3ip
G7rqrGGnFZuCM2USRmE+0zVm1jMRY7uYkLplYbUnBfw/iRcFy7iDZZYI4Wp8deW/jVrG4Xgq
LhuFmY6yBWnKyfDrl3DYlWLJwbu4Yag+cU7hKuCZL/CvK57o+8PPWs2kYrFXcKq8FQzE6g9B
v60ZXxYRUKWwLYPJNKU9u5aUcPvDdhEj2qrhu27F0EXBkcDYGZ8jVkdo2Tsr+wpWpv4Ve0Ar
dn32I7pXLkI2bl8YrzysFHeJHUTXq2u4bGW7lu4jFcstOmg8QazcR/D4uqr4a+SCBpcPxken
KrLEy38sk5XXR7h9KG4y21EsQv8A3Qfryp93DYjCwuItskkKGI0J8+tJd2Q853Ggnz2rSIb/
AKcsoadiCTRIAUzZirDlJokxFy6hRrxjmrax6T8qgpCz3THNTJFE0glCCTMxsev15VFu3bTv
FpMxp1oRBcQzT6fOaM2uC83GBBGwImgYhTNmRCyqYJZoHj7UhQrOMrgRs06U4lbcvZXQ8m0P
170Bdi33csjcMd6CCVYhp12IOsHrUZP/AMiexoimUTkg9YpX83+r/wBooDDaQCSd5IoSAdnA
NSW0ClSDP4RUsAqyy++9AIdl+9LCpWBIbKfCdam2FcHUg1zW7muaYH3SNaBmHtvcuC2CyBiA
CTpXpcFYu4S2tq8we4mhIMiOUT4R7V5rCgti7JLgQ66R417a8iG0rnRgBEc6lWAtNw7+Zo72
g9KPGPnK6SFMnwpSrduKRkcCDDZadikLYSUGQDvlSNfr9KzWse1RrmS2DEgFSfcVsm5mTT7p
6c68+xVi8AiREzWnh3LYZWC906AzofoGsxvMWJxbrlQHKREmAfGgs3GyoLhMlSe94R+tIvl2
vFghKkaQvprVhMPda3lTKWiANokiafJxpmtqxIjXUACAKxe2CWaznVSBm036a16duzGyNmuF
Xg7DQePiPasLH9mYkXS6PxFTlBEeXWtTtnLXwyUuDOxVQEAnQwPiasW8UptMJIcDQb1X4ti5
3reYMOaHT2mut2gO9oddQQJ+daslZmVnS7gcdewxLMls9WYwTWvhO1bOJBzA2iNJYgrPgRXm
lhC0sRP3ZYx+1TbBtqbZuSG0BEfPTWmonb2XcuJydGHmCKo4nsfDXpa3msv/AJDpPl+kVg4f
FfZoNu6bNz8RkkHzG3wrTwnb38v/AMSgaB95CJJ8qaFTGdjYq0ub/rgHTINR0Mb+1Z4z2Xjh
rnBgl1JIPjXscNirOKTNYuBhzGxHmDqNqjFYexdts12zxCF/CO8Y1gHem108mRcKksyANzB0
/OKhLJ4bMWSRtBLBvDSpKXjcZeHcZ10MLDLrrUS6gq8CDrm39aqBR1Kni209NDQHK0lc6jxG
lGGFshlGp8AVP140tg2zF2GxAG3rQSryuU6xrqdKmV/u7fsf1qFUosqzOvPua12e11sf6lqj
lKK3dDfGgvSxJdmPTlRNxmtLdyqLbGAc310owqKO8AZ5A1EJQjmxj/uojlc6FtNu9MU43QiC
LQE7FlkUAt3LjkZQByIWJoG4RGGJsmQRnXc6717PEf8Ap7XmPlXicIT9stKFMrcXMZB517HG
3Rbw1gbsYgen71mrFnDklRJPnNWOH/nY/wDcZqhhLwYqIIJ2561pANAPXxrLXMQqsu1y5/qp
f2ZZnM+YxJJkn3p0N/Sdp2qQCYgEzqIppfak/ZkmZbed6YQFUhdJGvjRN3Pvd3lrpSy6nRWB
J2g06Luq2NUXkCuzgFp7jlDt1BFURgHwVhLVm7du2lXQ3GBI8OWlWsRdUwAdQ1TeufyVHhVZ
eIu3rZv3bmVmYk5CWEATtFDnDOGKhTz1p2Mw32dsyibbfdeaULbOPvP1leVaxsym4ym6RdQG
2u+k11lSqEQitGoMmR5VCuqzoS+0MIn0oMguEZlVddOoqgbjrnYpmzDbLTbbhwuZGK9C2k+F
MXVB3FVhs2kH40uCQxZJB3AaKKIdxwylxGoInT2q8/a2LazwkaZjvSVcR0Ij6mqPEVbY4YIY
byZoVvWm0ysTzBI/Shtq2e1r8BMWqX0GksxVwOmYfnrvXHB4PFMWt3xauHdcSAJjnmGnT1ms
57gMBwV86hAgG7MOn/FNGzsVgMRhCVuqyz+EmAfXY70lbgYgKLec8ipHxqzhcbjMPZIs3We3
s1lxnBHkeVNt3ezcbazhBhbkyXt94TpModY6QefhQVhh7sg8JtDOTYGuyt/QntV7G9knDYP7
WMXbydAsE66adY1I5RzrL4if3ze1BXcLZslZDIx5da7gnh5ogjnNWLYTMzGFZdoMULPbuWyb
YuG4DrOo+dEBLtYKsQQdRrqKO2ctvVlVp8TIpJR/vFtehoznCjQUBi9wcQLyXFLc5H716fC3
DibCcdhca2IO3dOhjT0+FeXwVpb19AQDrJG+1eltOLYzAa7kDnUqxoJibNhiLad7QGBFPXtE
TIt77946eVYSuYBXX1p6XVDKGgZjyOpFYddRupjENgsO6F5V2HvfywoLRJ2MxVRLyPa7hAQH
TKfH9aV9oUsyK4YKYIHXSarnWk90Pb/mBesHaqT2SwDWmBBn707eYqjfxLMxUmADA60Nm/wr
mds0Hp9bVG5uRZOHyRLaDWE6zSMaTcw7ILjWyD3Spgj9aG9ibbHVyJ5iaU9+26MpkAgqQR4f
XtV1wzd1kJfvYO6cPet5rR3E8uo0ocVYa2q3sPeuNaP+YmPOmrcS8ThcUxNxTCXOtKt4n7Bd
e3dRuGdCDqD4j6/bnLZeO/7ZJF8qINriA6SVI/OlyHWLjXKs4uxkUX8PL2G1BHKqRv5twwPn
XbHKZTcBl0trkysZ6NMVAKL98t4agGnNcuMqqtkEnQmTNA1p0EtBbxEVoDbVGf8Ali4Z3lfz
qHyo8KPMEU6HRe/FsdZj86Vww5Zw3EUbwdRURBvLOXMT0kfvRhb/AOEBV6x+9cgkjKp9prri
O9vOuqjSQRpQcBdRpJzzyGlcLeaeImQ70FpDm7rkHzp94tbAHfLdWIigF75yC07HJyA+77bU
vInRfb9qYGLW4YGY1GXX96RNrx9qGzraKbRLiXG2+tA912IUQoHMaVzEm0WnahRgwECTQCtt
mY8V83Q1cs/YEbvFyF/C3P4D51XtMC7K4KwNJqGaymrDNrrQa2XA2Fa7YuKG5Aaz7TS7eNS6
SiElo0GXTx+FUOLZKQlsAjYkk/nTuy7zWO1bNw27eUvEKIidPzoLnF3ExpvtTlukHQx1Br0/
Z/8ANtuXBQEatty/5qblrDoMxhyJIDEeXhWHTeu2PgrJuI10tkWJBj65VTDLhWa1bJZcofXf
UkH5V6G8youUsqgaaGPT2rJuLbPaxtMgKtZBAyjTXr70iW7Z73TxHnSTM9aO1icilV0Eg9I2
5+gres4a0bbA2EPQFBJpy4ay1yFwVslTBlADHJhoQTPLTnVLfu8veu52zxtqKRdvCyUVyys4
kSDqOv717S9ZtWbAfD2bdthocqiY9PKa8j23fZ8ddVVBURAI20FJzTfDOvjiNnXKJGsmreGu
rjLPAvAm6v3WMfRrPzEzKyPCli4wcFSykHfaKmeHtGWhZxL4K+1l0yg6gTofEGuvYa2//iLL
HIfvKPwny+vanWXTH2OFdYC8NQ3Xy/T6Fey1/A3yroJG8bMK5Te+OMv7CnYKNG0HQCgdrdxd
GJYVoXsLbvWjdw8QdSm0eVUFw5iQNNwa7YZzLoAt1mAVrmo2nauFrOwLbjnTHswgcoSD0qUY
lQOGw5BjWkBcPDOiFDzESDSjIYPrB0MGrkm2pDXAQeR0iq9zFsJRxaNsjcAzQGEQjqOTDf1F
Ld2gnKWA3g0VpHe2WVCAOmoigUvxJI1/pOhjw1ojrF9m7oQkdGOo8qZnb+6alZ7QukC1cWd4
M0fAt/3v/wAbUVD3LYgggEcgK65cQhWGauxSGzACiCNzQW7d28hWAsdBQdiURsrgEzzmuGGt
7yNfGiNjLZy3LhnWAo1pahQI/mk+dA0WltwZr0PZVmwuDRrIz3boJJjvDWIHhpXmHB0AXKvn
MV6fsK5GEtIVEW2yEnmCZn41Mumse2jh71+2hW7fzBZgFRppGvP6ilPfvOwJusFuE5RyiNDV
77PYvYWeHBIkHJBHTTT2qviLL28NbvEhhIYwNpH71zdJYC49sWdUUXddc0gfvtp8azHvs/8A
EFhg2QtZKsu87n8hV11c3GzhBbERAMxAkn1nbwrExdxv7XTh/eUhZmZB/wCa1GcunoUa3f4n
FzkqTkCEd7ynn51F9Ee41oklIaMs7SBv70mzrALd06ExrHX5VZsWmvYy2qIUEFoMSBpoYmT5
VmtyaHbv3Ig3WW4ukKYHmBtWLi+yb2JxbXEuozORKkZY5AfDwr0WF7Pt2rt4tFwB8xlANxJ0
A8fP50PaFtCgSCSTr3iR48/I1ZuM2y8PJYnABLYu2bqR+IBpI/WqmZrXdDq4jdu7FQt/h6XM
5PidKO8mZeIscM7HpXRzKs3wbm03QZhSIFa2HxK4oKS/BxC/5ZB+uYrLRLCEPo10bZWptuzn
vW7hdg2bYCSelYzw9v2GJcv4XtBiEQBj3k/CR4fGreLtW7yG7YGo1dANf+auX8A1/CKXCLcG
wYQT5bVjXc2CxWdQbcbpuD69K5TeV+2U/wDQD34w5tu4dBqjAkMPDT6/Lra3GwWb/q5NyIB9
udWHsYftC1xLAyuD30Okn65/QTZRLKujTG2XUEda64ZzL9ppVtXVbRlYqfhT2UIMwUZes6Uv
+VZQoDn1mXifcUL3Vn+WsA/hJkV0DEvssm0wA2IB1FKuNcRJFwFTpBFS1ue8ECkcwK5redZU
AnxqCA8LmVEc/wBMxR8RP8K3+um4UyrW+GgfYQAD+9Fw3/ob2oKjhTqRtVixfVQORIiq77R1
pW1Bdu4hToRzmlo6k7CqrZyJyk+lHbDj8O9BadwywT5Vpdh3i1u8umVCDMbTpv6VisHjlPSt
b+GmNvF3UKznTNEayDGnL8VL0s4r1GAuM9oaTzGY6HamPJtaBSwcAgCJyn60pfFFlAeHKsSW
gRRO63cPehiVMnXQ7A+lYav3BimRla2SAzA8p66/XSvG9pu9ntRyh7yFSD6DlXpsUW+0LmZW
YwSAedea7YtBu1rz57ckrC5u990birilel7MC3GYnvKAASdPo1q2rKWb4K6ZlM89JEfM1kYa
4yYG25PeuAFj6SfKtXC3Hd7LHbKR8uft9bZavMPRgbl3umVuRmzDXujofT0rPxlzjXmg906A
fXXStNXtlbmgQW2hu9ImBr8qpYnB5nL5yob8JA0pTG6eEFlQxOdiY2YzUrda2rIrd1txVc2r
it946UcnfWa6OaMozd5ZHUCmWcdcwbgW2OUGR4U23cQrqNOhpL8PiAMInYigtDtvEEcO4c1s
6qZJyn3q1axIxyGzfGW4NVaI+vL6GdlWMjju8jRJbZSFYxH3WnasZ4e37C7n2jA4yVXK3Tkw
rSITH2s9uFvAaqef11+hyumLt/Z8Qyi6NVYc/rmPoULwu4W6MrQ6n3rnzlftlFRewxDFWBDD
kaQ1sptpWsjDtGwDGS+o6b/tWbf4tu4Va3lI5E10wz9uL2gbJdpVW73Qnep4b5jlOVxutDxV
AmDPWYobhZyXJJ9a2GKt0sA0g8mmm8PEf1L7ftSrJggrPhT89z+r5fpQKgC3mYjbmKUsFjkD
E9AKmyTdUgzpuJq3ew1yxbQ2bqqpPeJMzRVMOSO8SonaKsv9jEQ9xvL96UbUfjDnkIqDaxB+
4UUDad6ohwswuZQOZFXezLyW8SoW8eIwKkZeUTvy2+FUwrIoN24pPlpRW8Twrk2cobyqUj1t
hnxACNe031AE6Udg8PE3LTvCuozCfMfpWd2S9zG4ZmzQ6kqTG8AGtN8Ndt3kPdRFMlusEaCu
fTpvc4Ja7xMTOm+gNef7RxFqz2hiCuGtXrrwASdVhfrofy9OcGig4q5rJJCDx03ry3aIH9p4
gi0rFmBGbWNOprWLOTVwLYi72ZZclJDDQjZZg+Z/avQYS6osW7gaMkqREjqfl9bVgdlXGHZ7
8RguUnL4RrWrgHIW6sgKykwdPrnUvazmID5gTAPeMgDQenKrTXbRXKjSsCJPwqvhbi2VlkBg
sAQxEd4/QqpiWGctlIEzA5VmcN2b4eQm6QAdY5k1Kzz3qVtuiQxzRzpedlYzrXZwNDZTIHvQ
3HL90xFLa94UAMnSoHFWC5i7ZV6VFprt2EDqVnQ60QZgOc03BW7JN1SSlxvukbe1BFwtZ/l3
E8UfaKvWHs9oW+DfIF0Dutt6/t9DPIv4i6FNziQYEEZT+VWOI9leFeDCNVI3HlWM8Jl+zpD2
L+EuwHIZdQR0q2MmPT+b3LyjcfW1Fh8QmKXhXwQ8d1ojMPD6/bMxy3sLf0aCfuuJE/vXLfvd
XjKKO9YFtylwZT9aikxkMqa0cI6dp2OFeIW+uoIG/iP0rOx2HOFYqzGdgSDBrphnv+OXaDR1
k5hr1pmdevwqimeJJleo5U2R/X8K6ml7CrZtOc7QCOS0y/dR1ZVJKx0peCwRxmFN04gB5IiO
fwqti7NrDorF2MmCfH6moqGUswySPKudHtoWQwec61OGvKzo2uVtNafiHVDuINUVxcVrIDgZ
uZoO6ARoJrsTHDDITpQCXtGDrUHouwLy4fC6bG5v5gfoa9YHttbQObTMQWCtuQIkjyn4ivA9
gYlluNh22cgrJ59PrpXs8Pilt4UKSWYE5h4cv0rN7ak44FjrQZBbUqkNP5/ODXj+1rJPadw2
3OXuxGv4Rzr1VzEySly2UPKZ1/SvK9q3Lo7QunOI0+Qpil+zQ7EX+U9t2ZSz6NvyA1ratIuF
0dsyvpsfXyrH7JtN9htXkksSSZ12MT7Vvi0l4ak+JB13/bape2pp3CsZCyZmQkzJgA7mvOdp
doLbxD2eG1owC0sDEgGNNvevUvFnChR3eGus6E/Xn8q8J29hftHaVx8sgQQRpIgVcZPlLaqu
cxIVpHnNJvM1ogupy9RVlbVtbW0PzIJiluEyibgbyNaYLa2p1BEVASDNQhJbKCBPOrRhVnuh
qBBLbBSfKlEEnXTzphxig7zG4ApmZbglVkHnRAqGsKI2Y6lTVviZkGdy3RiKpl3WVIgVJfKA
Dp66UU/iZiATsZBq8l+3i7Zs3gA+4PXxHjWWlpmMqCZ8algwMGQVMjqDWM/HM5+SGtbbC3wT
uNVYGtS3iLHadhrN5VF0DUdfEVWw15cZb4N4xcGxGk+I8ar3bbYXEAtuDKuK5f8Af8cuMo0T
ftPgMSUYTbagz4b+k/GtxcRh+0rfAxGS3e3UgxNV/wCyrv8Af/8AsFanmmPHk4p+lI4psFa0
YhS3IA6/Qrmv27+HGWxxNJOYbUD30YhTbBIPPkabaxDZSogV2RTfO7BhbyAaAbU24DctjrvT
AG/FBFSHVdCQvrVFG9mtxOxGhNORAFzKdDrT79uzdtT94jWuwyLkgQMvIiaiCwlsZhcAgg8h
rXqLd+VW6DAMGAfrpWdcRHsq6tJOvpRYO4BbuIEzMjTETuKmUaxujMVea7cLSZ89jWNj3BxD
m4w139qvX3TDiGdQSM0A+PhWXiVF+6zAaGPlvUi5a1w9H2DcDYGyQRAkdPxGthLqJChlLDUq
TE/U153sm+tnB2rYElSZjzn860MGyspDQ1yQQ7mIHM7bxyj23qXsk4Xu1XCWQgJGcggbwOvv
Xiu0sVmxtwWycqkLppsIPyr02IuqgLgaIhaPT69q8zctZ1LAy2/nVx+5lxwpGXJ3qMjAUT5l
MjapB9a0wbZKg97QHeKO+UVdyQarwQTFQ+crBYxtpQDctqe+oAplklZHI7+FDYtKBqx1+FWB
w7cHLNAu+DlBJ05EVXQXG7pQ67E1ppfWCuUBT1pF5lMhWEjY0AWHawQtwdw+O1PvXUYCcqty
M0hQzaM1VmDtcYFR5jagsW3VmBDQeRGla1m6mKtcK+QHGx6+I8aybBRBrbHiDrT2YNBGkagg
7VjPCZT8m9Ix1u1h27zkXN1IGjUr+073+Iue9aNm7axls2cQoNzfz8R40H9mW+q/7Vcvq4zj
ydqzFVjBAJp6qRPKmqoFC5AkV6EAzQIYSD40i3aZnjL+VEZOwk06yCEGYQQaCzhMMWQggaHn
rSb4NnOBEr10qFxmS5EE6wda65cF15CwY1E0AW+0LyJlDQBsAoqbeJfiNcR3UkQTOpplrDIY
IQa9daViUFm8FAAlZ09aqAJnU0bP3AATIHKks0UwW3ygsRt7UovdnH+SzHmxknlAFa1u4Quo
LRyESflWAl+5ZgKdN4q/g+0LOULezKZnMNaxcXSZSQ7tXERhMsa3DG/If8fGsRMQyORoFqx2
liRfxEIe4gheXrSLCo12LgkHbXnVnDNu7tIdGkbnyqWSVkVbtYdFcFFUAHnvRYoQmeQCOpqo
zGJUydq5Liu+U6T1pga2x5GOVMCLEqAPKgVwuGeevWhNwTGtWWdGXKzCRVZ0nUUEZ5FAXA/a
jyROtJZW60BZqNcxBjekBSDM0xSV010oDBIOu9PVwBqYBpAxAQzBNG1wNoYE7a0BG4oYZSZG
oI5U/wDtC/8A3p/0CqWUsdDXcNvCpcZl3BZW4Z1iKh2kiDSQ/d5ClOzMNGINaFkMBqdBTpEw
DrWeiTMnWrC3FWJbb3qAcSp4s9RNMtlVhi0SOtSmJtXLyoksTsY2qb1pc2YmBGtBJxKqujHy
FV79ziuGk7c6M8HJowJPMGarhg4zLtViJOtWFuSqw2oGo6VXrtQeYqi1cYGOVCDSAxo8+hqQ
QzRcmoZzygUQXMo61JtRudKAxingEu0840pP2rM5XJB2EmjyCNKRc07w3qKdbVg0hduVXlt5
lBEAGs9bxK6EA0drF5SVZmIPIcqFOfDlHlASD0FDctXACYMjkDT7WL4ikRqOpomvWtJcdPKg
y2vkDQepNct4E67Gjx1oC4XQHK2/garog86C4rDYaVzgbzB+dInKvPSjtlX1JMcwN6CMs1PA
B1nXwq6LNhEzEkjeSf0qleuIjELLDkaBtoqPE+POnZk/p+FUswPeBpud/wCn4VQRQMZJqRZH
9M+dQjwTzpi3DGlQKuLCSNKr3CQRAmrh1pbLKxtFUItKQQ8agzRYpxctkd6QZ1o1Ec6U9p2c
lfunxqDR/hbA2e0MRdtXVe46KHW2s6jYzHTSqmI4f2i7wf8ApZzk8p03p+G+0YcO1m7kNy21
tgv4lIgg/XyqpViOorgOjRp1q3gOzMRjjNpYtgw1xth+v7in47Cth7r2X8weR6Uoy6ICddqG
DzEcqJTpVDEMWw20GKbmD29N67CqLlq4h85+vKgQi25DacjWaoFc54Iihu29dtDvRPluPKmK
aIK94+dBQROFdhm7s6x0q62FtRm1b1piNYVxOWeRImKdcXnG+9BQe3B02pJLJMcquOMp12qU
E6iBPOgpTfdcrTA6iKZkMcqumyOZNIuqFJEweVBXtEM5VxVq29q0BlUAjTQUnComIxIsvc4Z
bQMROvvWle7Nt2ACzFgREnSDVFUXwxGkDrNJxFg7gd0/Cju2twI02PWiw10EcG4T0E/KoM9l
KGDRcRvH3q3ew1xXEIXQnQxU/Zn/ALr5UFfN40SPBMyZoMuszUhTyBNUHxTyFLa42xai4bHw
ruBJBJ9qgQhIcGrWGIa5lbQRRW8Mp+6haPWr1jszEXBKoqKdZJ/Sg61dw9pIuEDXTSa17Xav
Zj4ZHPZlu7f/ABl0XU8yTqSTv61i3cFFosWkgTApC5kSEkLPKg9Jf7ZuvZCItqxaUjKFGw2A
6Vh9q3ftLK/FzvsQDpHyqqSSZJk100CnLZFU8udADFG7cpEzQVYg7ZhvOjIpQBJAG9NaIIJp
QttDvUTNCTGlShBaCKLtJFXLdwtbh5HLzobQEbAEUZ1FQV30kVCXSDB0omknxFCUJoHrdkd4
6ihuEOsR60sCKJTB1oENaDGYkjetGzea9ay3ZLARJMzSZ0pZuG3cVgAROxoJvM1q5lIEdeoq
BbdmDoDO4YfrW8r9nYjs4XF4dm5vBOZlO0dY/wCax3x9sOVCtIMSdBVG12d/5hZa3iCFdRrG
58ad/Yf/AOx/8f715tsZiLN1btluGVOhHKrH9s9pdG9mqBOS0pOg9dajLmMg6GurqonhiN5N
Bw3ZZVT511dRDsKTYzFlnN41udk3RftOpBBQ+kH/AINdXVFLxVzC2brguh11E5jNZV24hDKs
sORrq6gVwxz1pdzLoFInaJrq6lAJhDfdjmCiNdJq6nZSXLalbzA/ikT7bV1dVgqcLhMwLAka
SNqhtRXV1Ap11muVGmQIrq6oHhiPOhuXHIMGPKurqoWlyZDGTTQZrq6oOMChLgV1dVErcnSl
XEe4xQSZGwrq6gnCYS/ZuZiVynQidfCou995KgEV1dQhlvNA0OmxNOzP4exrq6oj/9k=
--------------5A35D9AA324BD297557B2170--