Waiter Position x1 bot // Bots

1  |

highflier

Apr 19, 2005, 12:40am
I have a small delema of which I'm sure you will all help me with. I want my
xbot to stay positioned when using the waiter script. I used the directions
which are contained within the script it self but I can't get it to work .
What am I missing or doing wrong? I gave the script the cords I want the bot
to stay positioned with and removed a line. I guess the bot will still come
to you when you ask for service but it is my understanding that it should
return to the position I gave it in the script. I'm no pro at this so what
did I do wrong? Thanks in advance. HF

Here is that portion of the script I believe with the default version and
directions that are in the script then my changed version.

DEFAULT VERSION

# If you want the bot to serve from a set position edit the at bar = field and
uncomment the "To at bar" line. The bot will then then return to this location
after serving

OnWorldDisconnectEvent WFS_IN
OnWorldReconnectEvent WFS_OUT
var $client, at bar
%a = 2
%b = 0.1
%c = 180
# at y = 11.565n 18.671e 15.00a
# at z = 8.047n 15.925e 13.5a
# at bar = 9.400n 18.214e 14.00a 90.0

botname Waiter

Label loop
#To at bar
OnChatEvent Chat
Wait 300
Say Just ask me for service if you want something
GoTo Loop

MY VERSION

OnWorldDisconnectEvent WFS_IN
OnWorldReconnectEvent WFS_OUT
var $client, at bar
%a = 2
%b = 0.1
%c = 180
# at y = 11.565n 18.671e 15.00a
# at z = 8.047n 15.925e 13.5a
# at bar = 29765.681n 25419.526w 0.88a 269.8*

botname Host

Label loop
#
OnChatEvent Chat
Wait 300
Say Just ask me for service if you want something
GoTo Loop

chrispeg

Apr 25, 2005, 11:21pm
With 'uncomment' is meant to drop the '#' sign in front of the command
and/or the variable.

OnWorldDisconnectEvent WFS_IN
OnWorldReconnectEvent WFS_OUT
var $client, at bar
%a = 2
%b = 0.1
%c = 180
# at y = 11.565n 18.671e 15.00a
# at z = 8.047n 15.925e 13.5a
at bar = 9.400n 18.214e 14.00a 90.0

botname Waiter

Label loop
To at bar
OnChatEvent Chat
Wait 300
Say Just ask me for service if you want something
GoTo Loop

news:4264618a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

highflier

May 3, 2005, 2:16am
ahhh, Thanks Chrispeg