Thread

Relay Bot (Not CRB or VectraChat) (Bots)

Relay Bot (Not CRB or VectraChat) // Bots

1  |

steve e

Apr 13, 2005, 9:39pm
Hello, I am looking for some sort of relay bot, not the kind of relay
bot that makes chat available to the whole world but a bot that I can
link the chat in multiple worlds together, I found two such bots in the
past that did this and they worked OK but one was poorly designed and
crashed often and the other had only support for three worlds and would
only work in one universe.

If anyone has any information about this, please let me know. I am
trying to link about 5 worlds spanning 2 universes. If no one knows I
guess I got to make my own!

Thanks!

-Steve

lord fett

Apr 14, 2005, 1:59am
Here is the phone bot that was made a long long time ago. It can work in
the same world (if both bots are outside eachother's chat range) or in 2
seperate worlds. http://zord.freeservers.com/phonebot/

A bit outdated, so not sure everything still works, but you can give it
a try and see how it goes.

[View Quote]

steve e

Apr 14, 2005, 12:16pm
Looks good, it's what I'm looking for but I need support for more
worlds, and cross universe. It needs to go in 3 worlds in AW and one in
SM.. I will most likely write my own. Maybe release it if it's any good.

-Steve e

[View Quote]

neophile

May 30, 2005, 10:49am
Steve e a écrit :
> Hello, I am looking for some sort of relay bot, not the kind of relay
> bot that makes chat available to the whole world but a bot that I can
> link the chat in multiple worlds together, I found two such bots in the
> past that did this and they worked OK but one was poorly designed and
> crashed often and the other had only support for three worlds and would
> only work in one universe.
>
> If anyone has any information about this, please let me know. I am
> trying to link about 5 worlds spanning 2 universes. If no one knows I
> guess I got to make my own!
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Steve
HI, I have my chatglobal project who permit you connecting more than 3
bot on different universe. It is a relay chat with common color function
and style, with the possibility to link a lots of chat world trought the
xelagot server. For moment , I give the 1 bot AW only universe on my web
site http://www.abyssia.net, but if you are interesting by my host
version (more than 1 bot)
, send me a mail...

alin.steglinski alin.steglinski@comcast

Jun 2, 2005, 8:16pm
the bot you just showed interested me. however id like an english version. i
cant read what ever that language is
[View Quote]

steve r

Jul 10, 2005, 3:52pm