Thread

aPhoneBot source released (Bots)

aPhoneBot source released // Bots

Hi, I'm just informing that by request, I'm releasing the source code of my
advanced PhoneBot. It's under the terms of the GNU GPL, which means you get
the freedom to use and develop it, while I still get credit for it.

I must admit the code is horribly messy, the IRC implementation is not 100%
complete, and there is a very incomplete beginning of an ICQ
implementation.

But maybe someone will find it usefull :-))

http://kahnews.cjb.net/bots/aPB_src.zip

KAH

john

Aug 18, 2003, 1:06pm
Kewl :)

[View Quote]

john

Aug 18, 2003, 3:09pm
What about msn?

~John

"john" <john at 3d-reality.com> wrote in news:3f410857
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> What about msn?

No MSN support. I was working on ICQ because it would require quite few
changes to implement AIM support (the ICQ and AIM-OSCAR protocols are based
on eachother). The guy who requested I release the source had plans of MSN
support, though, so we'll see :-))