Chazbot new build // Bots

1  |

baron sweetman

Aug 17, 2003, 2:16pm
Due to popular demand the texttospeech interface has been changed from
msagent to MS Speechapi. The installation contains Speechapi 4. Also has
a switch been added so only the chat containing your name will be spoken.

To even more popular demand the bot can now be configured to run on
different builds or versions of the SDK.

see www.petrossa.com/Chazbot for more details
--
If polluting the Environment is against the law it follows that human
procreation should be outlawed

john

Aug 17, 2003, 9:25pm
Err - CP, you cut off BOTS and left it going to community and world
builders... are you nuts?

By the way, chazbot performs so many functions it is also suitable in all
three groups.

You don't flame XelaG for posting his bot in the same newsgroups.

~John

[View Quote]

john

Aug 18, 2003, 5:30pm
Ya... whats odd is when CP replied, he just replied to COMMUNITY and
WORLDBUILDERS rather than bots

~John

[View Quote]

mod

Aug 18, 2003, 7:48pm
CP, its because of stupid posts like this (among with other things) that
people hate you, Bots do have to do with Community and Worldbuilders. Lets
see. Without a community to use it; there would be no reason for the bot.
The bot also helps worldbuilders because of its many functions. Now a smart
little NG troll would take a hint and shutup, especially since XelaG and
Baron have been making bots before you were ever on AW. So just incase you
don't know the community NGs are for community related discussions,
ANNOUNCEMENTS, and other misc. community related items.

-Mod
Shadowed troll hunter ;-)

[View Quote]

crazy pills

Aug 19, 2003, 2:36pm
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

a new person to hate me

*Adds to list*

good lil mod

i been on aw 4 years

just felt like saying that

good bye

leave a message afetr the beep

or beep the message after the leave

dosnt matter to me

your messed up world

my world messed up

the chicken crossed the road

the road crossed the chicken

the truck hit the chicken

the CL. cooked the chicken

the secret spices marinated the chicken

and we'r all going to hell

That was the worlds laregst signature, ignore it all, it has no reason for
being said, except the fact that i forgot to take my crazy pills
[View Quote]

mod

Aug 19, 2003, 2:46pm
Riiiiiiiiiight...

(BTW I don't hate anyone, except maybe insanity ;-) )
-Mod

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 19, 2003, 8:42pm
Its perfectly normal to hate insanity.

-Joe

[View Quote] You mean... filmkr, mmm Steve, er Lars?

No of SETI units returned: 69
Processing time: 57 days, 10 hours.
(Total hours: 1378)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

alexthemartian

Aug 23, 2003, 1:03am
how do i unistall chazbot?.. this is what readme said (latest version of
chazbot): "To delete the bot from the registry, just run deletebot.exe,
after that you can just delete the installation directory." deletebot.exe
does not exist on my computer.. either it is missing (either from my
computer or somehow not part of the installation of chazbot) or the readme
needs to be changed.. now can someone tell me what i do to unistall it? do i
just delete the directory?

[View Quote]

baron sweetman

Aug 25, 2003, 3:02pm
"alexthemartian" <alex at virtual-studios.net> wrote in
news:3f46d984 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

[View Quote] please address all support questions to: petrossa at msn.com