Bot Script // Bots

1  |

avel

Mar 20, 2003, 4:42pm
Back on the topic of the Yugi Bot Script.... would someone write one? minus
the attacking and stuff

at least having it define words from partial descrips, maintain life count
adjustable by the duelers, and calcualtor work,dice rolling and coin
flipping... that is all

I have seen many bots like this on IRC ....anyone willing to make one
/script for AW?

"avel" <matt at incenter.org> wrote in
news:3e7a0baf$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Back on the topic of the Yugi Bot Script.... would someone write one?
> minus the attacking and stuff
>
> at least having it define words from partial descrips, maintain life
> count adjustable by the duelers, and calcualtor work,dice rolling and
> coin flipping... that is all
>
> I have seen many bots like this on IRC ....anyone willing to make one
> /script for AW?

Maybe you could use one of the IRC (I suppose it's really mIRC) scripts and
port it to Xelagot or some other scriptable bot?

KAH

john

Mar 21, 2003, 3:14pm
Whats it about (i.e. what are the functions)?

[View Quote]

avel

Mar 21, 2003, 11:57pm
I have no idea how to do anything of that type (porting) it and all that...
so idiot walk me thorugh how one would do soemthing like that... but would
prefer someone to write it or port it themselves if they can..

but what I need the bot to be able to do is this,,,

!calc 2300+1800 etc. Calculator work
!card Guar -Guardian Of Stone blah blah. ... Card definitions from partial
words in the card name..
!p1 -200 "so and so" 7800 "so and so2" 8000 ---- life tracking and
managing from the dueling participants

!diceroll Rolled 1 ----roll 6 sided dice

!flipcoin heads ----flip a coin

that is the min i wish it to do and would love it alot..... but if it also
could be able to keep ranking tracking (so and so has won and lost this many
games)

[View Quote]

john

Mar 22, 2003, 6:03pm
!p1 -200 "so and so" 7800 "so and so2" 8000 ---- life tracking and
managing from the dueling participants

Err?

Slighlty confused there... could I see the IRC script?

[View Quote]

avel

Mar 22, 2003, 11:26pm
i dont have the script no one will give up theres like its gold or something
lol..

but basically once a game is started it sets both players life at 8000 then
you would !p1 or !p2 -??? amount of life and it would track the life and
report the new life totals for both when any changes are made