B/i/n/g/o B/o/t // Bots

1  |

yanst

Feb 24, 2003, 7:04pm
----- Original Message -----
From: "Yanst" <ayansta at hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: bots
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 2:55 PM
Subject: Bingo Bot

> Apologies that this is late.
>
> A couple of people are looking for a Bingo Bot. If anyone knows where one
> can be obtained, please post it to the group.
>
> Also, regarding the bingo bots that were in use (and may still be in use)
in
> bingo worlds, it has been said that these are not truly calling random
> numbers. Now, I'm not real savvy on programming, am just passing along
this
> information. (I did pass along this information in an email to
Activeworlds
> a few months ago; however, don't know if anything has been done to correct
> the problem.)
>
> Perhaps someone can get with a programmer to make a Bingo Bot that is
> available to not only bingo worlds, but also the kids or whoever else
would
> like to use one.

d a n

Feb 25, 2003, 2:51pm
Youve allready posted this

-_-

---
D a n

john

Feb 25, 2003, 3:06pm
Please don't double-post, one pos it enough.

[View Quote]

john

Feb 25, 2003, 3:07pm
Yanst posted in test:

Try grouping the messages by conversation and you don't see the bingo bot
posts, at least I don't. That was the problem. Problem solved. Thanks.

[View Quote]

This may explain why he posted twice.