MAFIA RPG - Jobs open // Bots

1  |

equin0x

Nov 5, 2002, 4:09am
Hello.

Me and the rest of the company of Cyberox are interested in making a Mafia
RPG, we have a large world which can be upgraded, it takes advantage of many
3.4 features and allows tourists (Mafia world).

We are currently seeking the following people:

- Builders
- Object Modelers
- Art/Texture designers
- Programmers (C++, VB, Delphi)
- Beta testers (Highly suggested that you are using 3.4, although it is
not a requirment)
- Story writers.

If you can handle any position, please email xeroer at optusnet.com.au for more
information. You can also telegram Equin0x.

Thank You.

carlbanks

Nov 5, 2002, 10:56am
Stop your spam. We don't care about your lame wannabe rpg.

[View Quote]

brant

Nov 5, 2002, 7:47pm
Sheesh! I had a lot of respect for you Carl, until you make posts like
these. Who do you think you are to determine whether an RPG is "lame" or
not? equin0x hasn't spammed the newsgroups with post after post about his
RPG - as far as I can tell, this is the first time he's posted about it.

Three days ago, you made the following post to the bots newsgroup:

"I am looking for someone to help update an xelagot weatherbot script. This
update has many needed features I need. I'll talk to you further if you
decide to help."

I'm sure that some people would say the same about your "lame" weatherbot
script.

Next time, try thinking a little bit before you start harassing people who
have legitimate questions.

-Brant

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Nov 5, 2002, 7:52pm
I have rethough what I have said and I am sorry for harrassing the rpg. I
should've kept the opinon to myself.

"carlbanks" <CarLBanks at insight.rr.com> wrote in
news:3dc7ce04$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Stop your spam. We don't care about your lame wannabe rpg.

This does not qualify as SPAM, since he's asking for help. He's not even
promoting the RPG, just giving some general facts about it as to arouse the
interest of possible applicants. Don't start behaving like Eep ;-))

KAH

carlbanks

Nov 5, 2002, 8:28pm
Oooo I'm now far away from Eep again.