Build bot // Bots

1  |

pineriver

Sep 17, 2002, 2:14am
When I try to object scan in the world AW using build bot, when I go to the
location where I placed the bot, it is not there. And when I start scanning,
it sais it is "currently scanning" but nothing happens. It works perfectly
in other worlds, but not in aw.. any advice?

"pineriver" <pineriver at thenett.com> wrote in
news:3d86ac39$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> When I try to object scan in the world AW using build bot, when I go
> to the location where I placed the bot, it is not there. And when I
> start scanning, it sais it is "currently scanning" but nothing
> happens. It works perfectly in other worlds, but not in aw.. any
> advice?

What settings are you using? If I remember it correctly, BuildBot uses
"raw" AW coordinates like HamFon's other bots (multiply the normal
coordinates by 1000 to get the right value), which can be confusing if
you're new to bots.