Lister Version 1 // Bots

1  2  |

shred

Aug 26, 2002, 1:18pm
I would imagine that it could, but sometimes attachments can be useful for small files. It would be good if the news server would disallow attachments only over a specified size limit instead of totally getting rid of them.

Followup to general.discussion

[View Quote]

the derek

Aug 27, 2002, 4:18am
.... 2 posts that were huge... this is the first person i may have to filter
I HAVE A FREKAING 28K MODEM... holy shit what the hell were you thinking
[View Quote]

the derek

Aug 27, 2002, 4:18am
screw you you lazy bastard
[View Quote]

the derek

Aug 27, 2002, 4:19am
boraodband isnt available EVERY dufus!
[View Quote]

the derek

Aug 27, 2002, 4:24am
sorry but on a 28k modem (i cant get broadband yet and the phone line cant
supposr tanyhting higher than 30k) that TOOK LIKE 5 FREKAING MINUTES and
then everyone goes "its only a little bit of your time" or "they should get
boradband and stop complaining" GAWD html posts were bad enough i bet ALL
the html posts in the HSITORY of these NGs dont add up to this... didnt mean
to call you a lazy bastard but sheesh
[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Aug 27, 2002, 4:25am
Go to hell if you think you could talk like that to ppl you little fucked up
piece of shit, seriously.

[View Quote]

the joker ss

Aug 27, 2002, 5:30am
she apologized so evryone chill

"the derek" <imthederek at yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3d6b199d at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> ... 2 posts that were huge... this is the first person i may have to
filter
> I HAVE A FREKAING 28K MODEM... holy shit what the hell were you thinking

> Go to hell if you think you could talk like that to ppl you little fucked
up
> piece of shit, seriously.

Seriously, shhh. He can talk to people like that, they may not like it but
he can. You're worse than he is anyways...

--Bowen--

ncc 72897

Aug 27, 2002, 10:39am
No he can't. And he doesn't deserve it better from me since he started it.
All that matters is who starts.
He has been disrespectful for no reason to someone so he got told off for
that.

[View Quote] He can say anything he wishes within proper guidelines. It doesn't matter
if he started it I guess. He got told off by you only, sure he should've
read the other posts before but he still has a right to complain.
Especially when he had to sit there for 5 minutes. I'm sure he's not
fearfull of you "telling him off," mainly because he could just come back
and say more, then you'll say more, then he will, then you're both put on
most people's kill-files and/or blocked by flagg. Sadly.

--Bowen--

ncc 72897

Aug 27, 2002, 1:51pm
Yeah, but he can't call her names. That's what I mean and that's why I did
this to him.

"ncc 72897" <NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP> wrote in
news:3d6b9ff9 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Yeah, but he can't call her names. That's what I mean and that's why I
> did this to him.

Hmmm, lets recap:
HE can't call someone names, but YOU can call HIM names (much worse than he
was doing anyway)?
Now that isn't very logical if you ask me. :-)) NCC, remember that you're
in a newsgroup, you're not out on the street talking face to face, and you
don't set the rules here. So if you're going to dictate everyone's
behaviour in the NGs, go set up your own server.

KAH

the derek

Aug 27, 2002, 4:21pm
first off i shouldnt have done that... i was just pissed off after waiting
that long and im sorry. second, ncc shouldnt have done what he did cause if
i had really meant it, it wouldve just gone into a flame war. third, i dont
think he was "dictating" anything. calling someone names isnt a way to act
in a newsgroup and no one should need anyone telling them that.

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Aug 27, 2002, 5:16pm
ok, i'm sorry about it

[View Quote]

d a n

Oct 20, 2002, 5:28pm
O_O took me 5 minutes

---
D a n

[View Quote]

d a n

Oct 20, 2002, 5:30pm
Now Now Children

---
D a n

[View Quote] *smack* that's two months old.