Thread

The moment about two of you have been waiting for! (Bots)

The moment about two of you have been waiting for! // Bots

1  |

o0oiiijoshiiio0o

Jun 28, 2002, 9:57am
http://www.planet-safira.com/botspot/

My beautiful fractal terrain bot. It's shown its ability to do smooth
rolling hills, mountains, ledges, all sorts of stuff. My personal favorite
terrain bot, if I may say so myself ;)

Sorry that the webpage is as... errr... hideous... as it is. I was just
rushing to be ready for Cys ;)

-J

slim smokey

Jun 29, 2002, 4:19am
is ur name by any chance...Chiram Seawing? lol, hehehehe

--
-chikka chikka Slim Smokey!
www.slimandmike.tk

"slim smokey" <Smokey360j at ync.net> wrote in
news:3d1d5189 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> is ur name by any chance...Chiram Seawing? lol, hehehehe
>
> --
> -chikka chikka Slim Smokey!
> www.slimandmike.tk

On this server you can't set your posting name to what you want, it's
always your AW name :-))

KAH

o0oiiijoshiiio0o

Jun 29, 2002, 11:22am
no, but he was so kind as to host the page for me :D
-J
[View Quote]

chiram seawing

Jul 4, 2002, 2:18pm
yeah josh now where's my 50......hehehe jk jk