Only Bot World For Public // Bots

1  |

cyclone

Jun 13, 2002, 6:44pm
Hey,
The World A!!Botz Is Now Open To public, We Feature Help On...
Scripts,
Bots,
Basically Any Other Questions u May Have On Bots Scripts Or How to Use a Bot
So Come On To A!!Botz And Grab a Bot To Run Over 30 Downloads available and
Atleast 15-20 Scripts For Download. And Everyone is asking me this Do u Have
a Bingo Bot? No Not For Public and. Do u Have a Customs Aide Bot Yes i Do
For Public. Also my world is a P-10-20 user

World Owner Cyclone (340396)

zeo toxion

Jun 13, 2002, 7:03pm
I think we saw your first post. If you messed up the title don't repost just
to add a word.

--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A message from Zeo Toxion

"cyclone" <crazyman2001 at earthlink.net> wrote in
news:3d090442$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Hey,
> The World A!!Botz Is Now Open To public, We Feature Help On...
> Scripts,
> Bots,
> Basically Any Other Questions u May Have On Bots Scripts Or How to Use
> a Bot So Come On To A!!Botz And Grab a Bot To Run Over 30 Downloads
> available and Atleast 15-20 Scripts For Download. And Everyone is
> asking me this Do u Have a Bingo Bot? No Not For Public and. Do u Have
> a Customs Aide Bot Yes i Do For Public. Also my world is a P-10-20
> user

Please don't capitalise ever word :-)) And it's not the only world about
bots in AW...

KAH

maki

Jun 16, 2002, 2:57am
fyi: botTech is re-opening, I went in there the other day..they were setting
it up..all that was there was the gz, and they said they needed a new object
path :-))

--
maki [www.awmaki.com]