What reason codes where... // Bots

1  |

.whispereater

Oct 28, 2001, 7:52am
Does anyone have a list of what reason codes could be returned from a certain sdk function? IMO it would be useful to have such a
list :)

all reason codes are listed on http://www.activeworlds.com/sdk/reason.htm
:-))

.whispereater

Oct 28, 2001, 10:47am
Yes, I know that. It's not what I was asking for. I want to know *where* a certain reason code might be returned.

"kah" <kah at kahbot.com> skrev i meddelandet news:3bdbeb01 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> all reason codes are listed on http://www.activeworlds.com/sdk/reason.htm
> :-))
>
> KAH

[View Quote]

agent1

Oct 28, 2001, 11:31am
What might the point of that be? It's not like RC_ENCROACHES would be returned from aw_login.

.whispereater

Oct 28, 2001, 1:23pm
No, but... what reason codes might be returned by aw_login then? :)

Nevermind!

"agent1" <Agent1 at my.activeworlds.com> skrev i meddelandet news:3bdc16a6$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> What might the point of that be? It's not like RC_ENCROACHES would be returned from aw_login.
>
> -Agent1

[View Quote]

lanezeri

Oct 28, 2001, 1:35pm
Many different ones, PPW incorrect, world not running, no rights..

--

Thanks,
Ricky Lipe

Degtur Solutions at http://www.degtur.com
Stuff-X at http://www.stuff-x.com

[View Quote]

ox64

Oct 28, 2001, 5:20pm
Ok, how about a list of the unknown reason codes and what they mean?? (the
errors you end up getting and you go to that URL to find it, and they don't
list that code) Apparently they do not list all the reason codes on their
site.

Ox64

they do, but the others are errorcodes coming from other places (like
WinSock errors)