[38] SDK for 3.6 // Sdk

1  |

chrispeg

Jul 8, 2004, 5:59pm
Build 38 of the 3.6 SDK released. Build 38 contains the following changes:

* New world attribute AW_WORLD_SOUND_AMBIENT (string)
* New world attribute AW_WORLD_DISABLE_MULTIPLE_MEDIA (bool)

Refer to the world feature settings
(http://www.activeworlds.com/help/aw36/world_features_dialog.html) of the
browser's help pages for details.

The SDK is available for download at
http://www.activeworlds.com/products/download.asp .

Thanks,
Chris

chrispeg

Jul 11, 2004, 5:06pm
Build 39 of the 3.6 SDK:

Please look at http://www.activeworlds.com/sdk/whatsnew.htm for changes and
have it tested. Preferable link with msvcrt.lib insteed of libc.lib. Reply
to this message thread to let me know if you run into problems when you
compile it. Build 38 is still available at
http://www.activeworlds.com/sdk/download.htm .

Thanks,
Chris

news:40eda7a5$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...