aw_terrain_set() // Sdk

1  |

codewarrior

Oct 21, 2003, 2:36am
The SDK doesn't seem to allow a bot to set the rotation of a
given terrains texture, although the browser seems to have this
capability.

It would be nice if the SDK could specify a rotation value.

milesteg

Oct 21, 2003, 10:14am
the rotation is indicated in the 2 upper bits of the texture byte :
http://www.activeworlds.com/sdk/AW_TERRAIN_NODE_TEXTURES.htm

"codewarrior" <pete at accelr8r.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:3f94b7d2$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> The SDK doesn't seem to allow a bot to set the rotation of a
> given terrains texture, although the browser seems to have this
> capability.
>
> It would be nice if the SDK could specify a rotation value.

codewarrior

Oct 21, 2003, 11:22am
Thanks!

[View Quote]

scuzy

Oct 21, 2003, 11:57pm
yes it does. u just gota be smart enough to figure out how todo it :-p

[View Quote]

codewarrior

Oct 22, 2003, 12:53am
[View Quote] I was very clever. I posted here and someone was nice enough to tell me
real quick.

You didn't spend days scratching your head over it did you? :-P

scuzy

Oct 22, 2003, 2:35am
nope. i didnt see this post, i only saw the one in wishlist(which shouldnt
have been there) nm :P and i use vb instead of c++