Thread

Unofficial AwSdkOcx6.ocx ixed UniverseTime (Sdk)

Unofficial AwSdkOcx6.ocx ixed UniverseTime // Sdk

1  |

r i c h a r d

Jul 20, 2003, 1:22pm
http://www.xeonsoft.co.uk/downloads/AwSdkOcx6Beta6.zip

Could you stay in one thread please?

No of SETI units returned: 41
Processing time: 31 days, 9 hours.
(Total hours: 753)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

tony m

Jul 20, 2003, 5:23pm
Or at least pace the releases so they're not coming out once every day. I usually release once per week :)

[View Quote]

r i c h a r d

Jul 20, 2003, 8:11pm
Yeah but if i add another its probably not gonna get read and ppl bug me for
fixes asap

tony m

Jul 20, 2003, 8:35pm
Set up some kind of mailing list; post your announcements there, and then have those people join mailing list :)

[View Quote]

john

Jul 20, 2003, 8:54pm
Or have his OCX connect to his server, download a list of updates and show a
popup box! Lol

~John

[View Quote]

r i c h a r d

Jul 20, 2003, 11:24pm
err no

[View Quote] Actually, that's a good idea... for people that bug for fixes asap...
allow a program to go and get updates.

No of SETI units returned: 41
Processing time: 31 days, 9 hours.
(Total hours: 753)
www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu

baron sweetman

Jul 21, 2003, 12:25pm
you mean as Chazbot does? :)

"bowen" <Bowen at andras.net> wrote in news:3f1b7e9c$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

[View Quote]

r i c h a r d

Jul 21, 2003, 4:19pm
The problem with VB is with compiled exe's if u update the ocx it sometimes
refuses to load the control sometimes in side VB you need to re add the
control but from now on ill create a new post which will contain all updates