Thread

Re; Tw is a hacker (dont knwo iuf first post worked) (Sdk)

Re; Tw is a hacker (dont knwo iuf first post worked) // Sdk

1  |

yami trunks

Mar 7, 2003, 9:13pm
http://www.petitiononline.com/ejectTW/petition.html

Please many have been wronged by this theiving hacker, go here and sign it!
Please Suport our cause in getting rid of this monster.!

joeman

Mar 7, 2003, 9:23pm
Hacker, haha, how could he hack AW, ahaha.

-Joe

"yami trunks" <Chris101d at attbi.com> wrote in
news:3e692784 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> http://www.petitiononline.com/ejectTW/petition.html
>
> Please many have been wronged by this theiving hacker, go here and
> sign it! Please Suport our cause in getting rid of this monster.!

Oh come on, I'm sure that person hasn't "hacked" anyone. Please don't post
to all newsgroups, especially as it's off-topic in most of them.

KAH

d a n

Mar 8, 2003, 11:59am
1. Use a spellchecker
2. No, hes not a hacker. He works in mutation :P

---
D a n

milesteg

Mar 8, 2003, 12:16pm
that is wrong dan
He doesn t work in Mutation, we ejected him several times

He is not welcome in Mutation

MilesTeg

"d a n" <awdan at aol.com.nospam> a écrit dans le message de news:
3e69f740 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> 1. Use a spellchecker
> 2. No, hes not a hacker. He works in mutation :P
>
> ---
> D a n

Wouldent be the first time... Would it Dan ol'd chap?

Spellcheckers are for people who cannot write properly.

Otoh. I would be interested to know what a Norwegian spell
checker would do to an English text ...

[View Quote]

john

Mar 8, 2003, 10:02pm
Du er ikke dum!

:-D

Takk, Takk.

[View Quote]

mix master

Mar 8, 2003, 11:40pm
did you have to post this in all the NGs? honestly, keep it in general
discussion, because it doesnt belong in bots or sdk or anything like that,
waaay off topic.

[View Quote]

equin0x

Apr 11, 2003, 11:02pm
You cant spell, your attampt to kick him out is stupid and he is not a
hacker. If he can hack Aw software, then...hell, im not even going to
bother... He can't hack it.

Apr 12, 2003, 10:31am
"equin0x" <equin0x at activeworlds.com> wrote in
news:3e97578f at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> You cant spell, your attampt to kick him out is stupid and he is not a
> hacker. If he can hack Aw software, then...hell, im not even going to
> bother... He can't hack it.

And you don't know how to check the post date. The latest post in this
thread over a month old...