C++ Source code // Sdk

1  |

equin0x equin0x

Jan 10, 2003, 6:57am
Can anyone please spare me a bot written in C++?
Not the DOS console type...the Win32 application.

I am a C++ newbie, and I was before learning VB, so when you other people
start flaming me, please take that into consideration.

chazrad

Jan 10, 2003, 9:59am
www.petrossa.com/download/botclass.zip will get you started
"equin0x" <equin0x> wrote in news:3e1e8b10 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Can anyone please spare me a bot written in C++?
> Not the DOS console type...the Win32 application.
>
> I am a C++ newbie, and I was before learning VB, so when you other people
> start flaming me, please take that into consideration.

[View Quote] Since you're a C++ newbie I suggest you learn the language before you step up into
win32 things.

Is it really you who suggested that ???

[View Quote] Yes :P

Hm, I guess you should tell Equin0x what you started with *g

[View Quote] A tutorial for the linux gcc compiler?

--Bowen--

andras

Jan 10, 2003, 7:36pm
[View Quote] http://andras.net/tools.html

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

strike rapier

Jan 12, 2003, 10:08am
Very 'interesting' choice of names for some of your bots Andras... 'backside
tool' o_0, hehehe

andras

Jan 12, 2003, 12:19pm
[View Quote] When your hungarian will be as good as my english - we can return to that naming :)

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

Should rename it bottom bot :P

> When your hungarian will be as good as my english - we can return to that naming :)

I want to learn it! I don't see what is so bad about backside tool, unless of
course, your brain is in the gutter.

--Bowen--

jstone2004

Jan 13, 2003, 2:05am
are you hungarian, andras? :-) J is ignorant of such things

andras

Jan 13, 2003, 8:48am
[View Quote] Last time I checked my passport, I was :)

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

jstone2004

Jan 14, 2003, 12:35am
sweet, hungary is cool, went there a couple summers for a day to budapesh
*spelling* had an awesome time ;-)

jacob the hero

Jan 16, 2003, 9:53pm
it Must be hack you! You can't Open C++, But You Not Making File of Program!
You Know Why? Aw 3.4 Build 453 Just Came out! You Gonna see this! I Be
watching You! *evil laugh* lol

Jacob The hero

Erm.... go away :)

[View Quote] Did that make sense to you at all? It didn't to me, it reminded me of someone in the
mental hospital though.

--Bowen--

joeman

Jan 17, 2003, 12:44am
I think Jacobs had a bit too much to drink.

-Joe

[View Quote]

joeman

Jan 17, 2003, 12:45am
Calm down, take a few deep breaths, and say whatever you tried to say
again... But this time in proper english, well, at least readable english...

-Joe