Well it had to happen sooner or later... // Bots

1  |

crazy glue il

Mar 9, 2001, 9:48pm
I finally decided that I wanted to learn VB, C++, or C, I need links for the
compliers (again)
Twist, If your offer still stands I will gladly accept it!

--
We all have atleast ONE crazything in us >:]
~Johnathon a.k.a CrAzY gLuE IL
crazyglue3 at hotmail.com
Idiots are plentiful these days, what would we do without them?
Geniuses are rare, but what would it be like without them?
That's is the question.

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------778487007A43871ACE40238D

http://www.gnu.org/directory/development.html
http://cui.unige.ch/langlist
http://www.idiom.com/free-compilers

Online books at http://ebooks.cs.biu.ac.il/

crazy glue il schrieb:

> I finally decided that I wanted to learn VB, C++, or C, I need links for the
> compliers (again)
> Twist, If your offer still stands I will gladly accept it!
>
> --
> We all have atleast ONE crazything in us >:]
> ~Johnathon a.k.a CrAzY gLuE IL
> crazyglue3 at hotmail.com
> Idiots are plentiful these days, what would we do without them?
> Geniuses are rare, but what would it be like without them?
> That's is the question.
--------------778487007A43871ACE40238D

begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------778487007A43871ACE40238D--

rough diamond

Mar 14, 2001, 10:05am
Yeah, the offer still stands. Always will, y'know.
-Rough Diamond (Twisted Horizon)
[View Quote]

crazy glue il

Mar 14, 2001, 8:14pm