NewsGroup Hickups (Community)

NewsGroup Hickups // Community

1  |

andras

Jun 20, 2006, 7:19pm
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to warn you the newsgroup will have a few hiccups while the transition to the 4.1 universe is made for the authentication.
I'll try my best to minimize those mishaps!

Thanks for your understanding,
--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

Stand the server upside down and pour a glass of water into its CD drive

--
- Mark Randall
http://www.temporal-solutions.co.uk

"We're Systems and Networks..."
"It's our job to know..."
[View Quote]

chrispeg

Jun 20, 2006, 8:22pm
Note also, beta accounts in 4.1 have not been set up yet. Please telegram me in world to
set beta rights for you again.

Thanks,
Chris

"Andras" <andras at andras.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:4498665f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hi Folks,
>
> I just wanted to warn you the newsgroup will have a few hiccups while the transition to
> the 4.1 universe is made for the authentication.
> I'll try my best to minimize those mishaps!
>
> Thanks for your understanding,
> --
> Andras
> "It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

chrispeg

Jun 21, 2006, 5:57pm
It takes some time to reassign the beta team to the beta ng. Please do not expect access
before friday this week.

Thanks,
Chris

"chrispeg" <chris at activeworlds.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:4498750e at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Note also, beta accounts in 4.1 have not been set up yet. Please telegram me in world to
> set beta rights for you again.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
>

> "Andras" <andras at andras.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:4498665f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

andras

Jun 21, 2006, 6:00pm
The new authentication is in place so new AW members can access the newsgroups too :)
Beta testers please wait at least until Friday to get access to the Beta group!

Thank you for you patience,

[View Quote] Follow Up set to Community ng
--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

jaguar hahn

Jun 21, 2006, 6:13pm
Accept the add requests Chris ;)

can anyone tgram and get beta? :) not that i want to with 4.1 now, but
thinking, when it comes to 4.2, or 5.0, hey, might aswell be prepared :)

-SWE

lady nighthawk

Jun 22, 2006, 10:14pm
Your question isn't clear ... are you asking to get into beta universe? Are
you asking to get into beta newsgroup? Are you asking for a person named
beta (since you've referred to tgram'g)? What exactly are you asking?

LNH