Idea for a bot.. // Sdk

1  |

eric

Jun 24, 2002, 9:37pm
I cant program, and this may have been done before, but I figured I'd just
throw out the idea for anyone who wanted to make a simple useful bot. The
idea is basically a bot that translates vrt time into whatever timezone
youre in. For instance here could be a sample conversation:

Eric: //time pdt
[Bot]: It is now 10:45pm Pacific Daylight Time

Anyways something like that, just thought it might be intresting. :)

-Eric

I'll give it a try... but there'll be No GUI. So you're going to have to
deal with a DOS prompt ;)

Oh yeah, and when I do finish it.. it's going to be using AM/PM time.. until
I get my butt around to adding in 24 hour time support.

"bowen" <thisguyisashimmyritzer at 7k2.4mg.com> wrote in
news:3d17b37e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Oh yeah, and when I do finish it.. it's going to be using AM/PM time..
> until I get my butt around to adding in 24 hour time support.

Give the code to ÜberKAH and let him fix it for you ;-))