Movement and Wheater // Sdk

1  |

edubacon2

Jun 7, 2002, 12:34pm
Heyz

I'm kinda new here can someone give me some source code of:
how to move a bot
how to change the weather
how to make a bot for EduVerse

Thx ChoKamir

chazrad

Jun 7, 2002, 12:57pm
in which language, or you want pseudocode?
"edubacon2" <chokamir at plugnation.com> wrote in news:3d00c493
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Heyz
>
> I'm kinda new here can someone give me some source code of:
> how to move a bot
> how to change the weather
> how to make a bot for EduVerse
>
> Thx ChoKamir

"edubacon2" <chokamir at plugnation.com> wrote in news:3d00c493
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Heyz
>
> I'm kinda new here can someone give me some source code of:
> how to move a bot
> how to change the weather
> how to make a bot for EduVerse
>
> Thx ChoKamir

I'm assuming you know how to set SDK variables:

To move a bot, you set AW_MY_X, AW_MY_Y, AW_MY_Z and AW_MY_YAW (rotation)
and call aw_state_change() (in C++, in VB it's very similar).

To change the weather (there's no weather feature in AW, I guess you mean
changing the skybox and lighting), set the world attributes you use to
make a weather effect and call aw_world_attributes_change().

To login to the EduVerse, you must change the parameters of aw_create():
aw_create ("edu.activeworlds.com", 0, 0). Find connection info for other
universes on Mauz's great site (http://mauz.info).

Look in the SDK docs for complete documentation.

KAH

edubacon2

Jun 10, 2002, 9:29am
Heyz really thx for this information

CHoKamir
"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> schreef in bericht
news:Xns9226A73659615kahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201...
> "edubacon2" <chokamir at plugnation.com> wrote in news:3d00c493
> at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> I'm assuming you know how to set SDK variables:
>
> To move a bot, you set AW_MY_X, AW_MY_Y, AW_MY_Z and AW_MY_YAW (rotation)
> and call aw_state_change() (in C++, in VB it's very similar).
>
> To change the weather (there's no weather feature in AW, I guess you mean
> changing the skybox and lighting), set the world attributes you use to
> make a weather effect and call aw_world_attributes_change().
>
> To login to the EduVerse, you must change the parameters of aw_create():
> aw_create ("edu.activeworlds.com", 0, 0). Find connection info for other
> universes on Mauz's great site (http://mauz.info).
>
> Look in the SDK docs for complete documentation.
>
> KAH

heh, nothing like starting off Small.. just go straight for ur own [Thor],
lolol

-Mark