NEW TOWN IN AWTEEN (Community)

NEW TOWN IN AWTEEN // Community

1  |

alin.steglinski alin.steglinski@comcast

Apr 20, 2005, 8:55pm
TEENVILLE ITS A GREAT PLACE. 2327N 299E

syntax

Apr 21, 2005, 1:33am
SWEET
[View Quote]

tony m

Apr 21, 2005, 1:35am
OMG2U LOL ^_____________________________________________^

[View Quote]

hyper anthony

Apr 21, 2005, 3:14am
*duct tapes sarcasm can*

Good luck with your town, alin.

Yeah. I'll have to drop by. Us towns need to stick together. God knows
there aren't enough of em.

Chris

[View Quote]

alin.steglinski alin.steglinski@comcast

Apr 22, 2005, 10:29pm
ya got that right SW

[View Quote]

pc hamster

Apr 27, 2005, 6:58am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] >Yeah. I'll have to drop by. Us towns need to stick together. God knows
>there aren't enough of em.

Yeah. Especially on AlphaWorld. :(

I can go down the highways just outside Hamsterville in either
direction except north (if you count TerriH's property a full blown
town) and west and find almost NOTHING but open space.

We in the community need to DO MORE to promote building on the public
building worlds and the advantages of it IMO.

Thoughts anyone?

Cheers for now :)

PC Hamster
Mayor - City Of Hamsterville
pchamster at comcast.net
Denver, Colorado (my REAL city :-))
http://hamsterville.tripod.com/
HAMSTERVILLE GROUND ZERO - AW 5029N 500E
SKYPE ME at patspodcast

I'm still bugging SW City to put together a real estate office, for those
who want to participate. Obviously some of us are done with the hassle,
though. :P

Chris

[View Quote]

pc hamster

Apr 27, 2005, 7:14pm
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] >I'm still bugging SW City to put together a real estate office, for those
>who want to participate. Obviously some of us are done with the hassle,
>though. :P

I'd LOVE NOTHING MORE than to land an AWTA office in Hamsterville but
they're kinda stuck on the "old school" way of town building. Yet,
there are quite a few towns (including the one Hamsterville surrounds)
that are/were completely built by ONE person.

Oboeville, which is just off to the West of Hamsterville, is another
example. Same goes with Springfield, Sunnyville and Blankaborg.

Given this, I think more needs to be done to promote building. I've
always said there's PLENTY of room to build in Hamsterville. Anybody
who's even passed through can see that. Can't make it much more
clearer than that.

Just my opinion...

PC Hamster
Mayor - City Of Hamsterville
pchamster at comcast.net
Denver, Colorado (my REAL city :-))
http://hamsterville.tripod.com/
HAMSTERVILLE GROUND ZERO - AW 5029N 500E
SKYPE ME at patspodcast

syntax

Apr 27, 2005, 7:22pm
The AWTA is dead, dude.
--
Syntax
SW City at AW 2217s 3610e

[View Quote]

pc hamster

Apr 28, 2005, 12:23am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] >The AWTA is dead, dude.

Really?? When did THIS happen?

PC Hamster
Mayor - City Of Hamsterville
pchamster at comcast.net
Denver, Colorado (my REAL city :-))
http://hamsterville.tripod.com/
HAMSTERVILLE GROUND ZERO - AW 5029N 500E
SKYPE ME at patspodcast

hyper anthony

Apr 28, 2005, 12:25am
Well, it may not be a bad idea to start up another organization to promote
towns and town building.

Any ideas?

[View Quote]

sw comit

Apr 28, 2005, 7:28am
Yea all 3 or 4 towns in AW :P

Better than 1. :P How about a UTN 2.0?

Chris

[View Quote]

.alin.steglinski alin.steglinski@comcast

May 3, 2005, 12:37am
Newsgroups: community
Subject: E N Z O, Evaluate
From: "Strike Rapier" <markyr at gmail.com>
Date: 2 May 2005 22:23:27 -0500

Perhaps time to evaluate if this person needs a talking to.

.alin.steglinski alin.steglinski@comcast

May 3, 2005, 12:37am
no it aint AWTA is still alive. barely
[View Quote]

.alin.steglinski alin.steglinski@comcast

May 3, 2005, 12:38am
like a AWTTA awteen travel agency

Perhaps time to evaluate if this person needs a talking to.