JPG yard (Community)

JPG yard // Community

1  |

linn

Feb 27, 2005, 12:28am
our jpg yard is open again see post in world builders thanks :-)

marnie

linn

Feb 27, 2005, 4:49pm
If the jpg is from the avrquest jpg yards there should not be a problem with

A while back some free hosting companies stopped remote loading and
displayed a "forbidden" notice.

This was to stop leaching from the personal web sites.

If any jpg that is in the avrquest jpg yards does not load please let me
know and I will drop Wizard Myrddin a email and ask if he has it in his back
ups.

[View Quote]

heu

Feb 28, 2005, 10:06pm
if the problem JPG is with ftp
no problem

many ftp not like JPG but like jpg
change JPG => jpg and the you dll the texture in your world

Heu

"Linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
42221639 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> If the jpg is from the avrquest jpg yards there should not be a problem
> with
>
> A while back some free hosting companies stopped remote loading and
> displayed a "forbidden" notice.
>
> This was to stop leaching from the personal web sites.
>
> If any jpg that is in the avrquest jpg yards does not load please let me
> know and I will drop Wizard Myrddin a email and ask if he has it in his
> back
> ups.

[View Quote]

heu

Feb 28, 2005, 10:08pm
other test :
if texture name , TEST.JPG not dll just change test.jpg
and you dll the texture.

Heu

4223b1ef$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...