Re: bot classes // Sdk

1  |

chazrad

May 21, 2002, 3:02pm
Fair enough, i was just commenting on the simplicity of wrapping the sdk
in C++ in a class as opposed to the convolutions necessary to to do the
same in basic. Having all sources in basic ofcourse negates the ease of
use in C. I am now in the process of cleaning up my bot class for C++
for public disposal. It is a simplefied extract from my own botclass,
took out all personal errorchecking and personal touches.Just a
barebones botclass, wrapping the aw.dll. Despite Grimbles objections the
class instantiates its own instance in AW, and keeps track of it
connected to it's own eventhandlers. (if they are provided ofcourse)

Check www.petrossa.com/botclass.html once in a while, as soon as it
returns without an 404 error the source code is there for public
download

Try downloading the free timelimited trial on www.borland.com of
cbuilder, it covers all of your objections to C.

Anyway, i'll be very intesrested to view your project :)

"brant" <awteen at shoemakervillage.org> wrote in
news:3cea49c2$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com: