Re: bot classes // Sdk

1  |

chazrad

May 21, 2002, 9:17am
I cant imagine running 2 different callbacks in the same setting for 1
AW Event, in any language.

all which counts for every form of botclassing, so what is the big deal.
Point is IMHO writing classes in c++ is for very obvious reasons easier
it being an class based language, while vb is more of an encapsuled form
of basic.

Creating a dll is not restricted to using comobjects either so also an
argument which doesn't really convince me.

"grimble" <grimble2000 at btinternet.com> wrote in
news:3cea2186 at server1.Activeworlds.com: