Fibbles World (Community)

Fibbles World // Community

1  |

talian

Aug 19, 2004, 2:12pm
Fibbles World by peacfrog is now open again.

lady nighthawk

Aug 19, 2004, 7:56pm
Weeeeeeeeee! Fibbles was one of the first worlds I visited in AW and I
thoroughly enjoyed my time there, it was a BIG reason I because a cit.

Lady NightHawk

rossyboy

Aug 19, 2004, 11:33pm
One time, Fibbles took over the Cy awards, and spoke for hours in the
FIBBLY way that they do, and I ended up not being able to see the rest
of the Cy awards because I had to go to bed.

[View Quote]

c p

Aug 20, 2004, 1:07am
it was a big reason she became (bough) a cit for those who didn't substitute
with their brain.

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Aug 20, 2004, 4:05am
Ya, that's what I said :o/ LOL thanks C P!

LNH (sleepy when she typed that)

espilae

Aug 20, 2004, 4:51am
LOL I remember in the 2002 CY awards you were yelling "NO! It's the
Fiiiiiiiiiibles" and ENZO told you to quiet down ^_^

[View Quote]

lady barbara

Aug 20, 2004, 5:55am
Fibbles has been one of my favorite worlds for some time! In fact, if I'm
correct, I think it was I who introduced LNH to Fibbles!!

*I love "Cute"!
--Lady Barbara

[View Quote]

rossyboy

Aug 20, 2004, 3:28pm
He did? Why don't I remember that? Wow, it must've been late...

[View Quote]

c p

Aug 20, 2004, 3:47pm
NP I was awake :)
[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Aug 20, 2004, 7:31pm
You and Sylsea took me Fribbles hoppin LOL

LNH

jynx o

Aug 22, 2004, 1:30pm
Hiya...
I'm posting this for the fibbulous fibblemeister... the one and only
Peacfrog. He wasn't able to post here so he sent me an e-mail and here it
is. He wants to clear up any misinformation about Fibbles and wants
everyone to know that Talian has permission from him to use the world name
and the path.
[View Quote] Hiya

I don't normally read news groups but Jynxed and Talian (my friends) told
there were some threads here lol. Originaly I sent Talian an email and asked
if he wanted some of my medival av's and objects and my teddy bear av's....
well through a few emails we got onto the fibbles. Talian said how much ppl
missed them and offered to put the world back up. I never knew how much some
ppl liked fibbles lol ....... but really... a fibble doesn't notice these
things, they are too busy playing. Believe me I was happy when i heard about
JP helping out too. Last night I was talking to Jynxed and we might make a
fibbles castle . Which means renewing my cit lol. I want to thank JP and
Talian for bringing back the fibbles ... THANK YOU ... I havn't been active
in AW in like over 3 years now.... The Fibbles are my babies.... the
greatest thing I accidently made .... If they made someone smile they were
worth every effort :) I had alot of fun making them and playing with them.
wish i had a fibble plushy and a t shirt lol. well i'll cya in aw some....
thank you ;)

peac
[View Quote]

jynx o

Aug 22, 2004, 1:34pm
Oh here is another e-mail that I received from Peac about how the fibbles
got started... enjoy!

hiya

fibbles story....... I remember looking in a world... i think owned by
billyat .... and older excentic man... he was some sort of nasa engineer..
worked with rockets. He had the blinking eye texture. I liked it and asked
if i could have it..... which he gave to me. This was around the time when
aw gave us rotate commands. So i Made a offset ball and put the eye texture
on it. I was just playing around with it in orionis. shortly after i thought
it would make a nice alein eye and thought the eyes could stick up kind of
like antenne. I knew the antenne had to be not perfectly straight. then i
had the task of a body. I ended up with a slumpy sort of pear shape.... i
just tinkered away on these little guys..... and when i was done i had the
1st fibble. they came out alot cuter than i thought they would. I always
liked a sort of punky....brat attitude and i think this sort of rubbed off
when i made the fibbles. After i made the 1st one i knew he needed buddies
lol... so i made a couple different colored ones. it wasn't anything more
than changing the texture colors.. when i saw a few together i just died
laughing at them lol. There was something about them. I always tried to read
from them what kind of world they would live in. Like observing. trying to
figure out the habitat by observing the creature. I always let them bring
the ideas to me. I decided they were innocently mischievous.... much like
gremlins or fraggles. They have the Muppet feel to them anyways. But they
were always innocent... like a child. A child see's a shiney and picks it up
cause it looks pretty and puts it in thier pocket. They don't know they just
took your car keys or what they even are :) I would put the fibbles age
around 4 or 5 . Fibbles never work.... they only play. They dress up and
play. Sometimes they borrow things and bring them home.... because they like
them. Color is very important to the fibbles. they are all different colors.
Thier earth is also multicolored. Also thier mushroom homes are different
colors. A few fibbles are multicolored. Like artsy fibbles.... this fibble
being artistic was born of all colors.Of coarse this was the fibble i had
made for jynx lol. Fibbles love candy.... especially wonka candy. NERDS!
what can i say ? lol If you are missing something and see an empty box of
nerds nearby..... you may find what you are missing in fibbles;P Fibbles
like to bounce.... they have a boingy bouncy bounce they play on sometimes.
You will see most things in fibbles that they use are small and/or toys.
Everyday is recess.... and imagination. Dreams in technocolor and candy.
Fibblatastic !

[View Quote]

jynx o

Aug 22, 2004, 1:35pm
umm Peac informs me that the eye came from seagrape but the world belonged
to both sea and billy... oops :P

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Aug 22, 2004, 7:06pm
It would be GREAT if Peacfrog got his cit and got his imagination going in
Fibbles once again. He's done lovely, memorable work! I would love to know
how to get the bears LOL ... especially the multicolored one which reminds
me of the Ty *Peace Bear* LOL. Hugzzz

Lady NightHawk

weizer

Aug 22, 2004, 8:50pm
Actually, he got his citizenship... I saw him in Fibbles world two hours
ago. Anyway isn't it what the post says ?

Weizer

"lady nighthawk" <dmurtagh27 at hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:41290af0 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> It would be GREAT if Peacfrog got his cit and got his imagination going in
> Fibbles once again. He's done lovely, memorable work! I would love to know
> how to get the bears LOL ... especially the multicolored one which reminds
> me of the Ty *Peace Bear* LOL. Hugzzz
>
> Lady NightHawk

lady barbara

Aug 22, 2004, 9:56pm
It's absolutely Fibblefantastic that you're back in Fibbles, Peac!! Cya
soon!
--Lady Barbara