[553] browser 3.6 (Community)

[553] browser 3.6 // Community

1  |

chrispeg

Aug 9, 2004, 4:17pm
Build 553 is available for beta users currently. It will become available to
everyone by tomorrow or at least within the next few days.

Fixed is the issue that telegrams sometimes were not displayed when logging
on to the universe, and no telegram notification were shown in the chat log.
Reason was that the universe sends queued telegrams right after the universe
logon, where it could happen that the user interface for the tab controls
were not yet created and initialized, in particular on slower systems. The
issue was introduced in 3.5 when the tab-controls were added.

Thank you,
Chris Muerwald

Development Department
www.activeworlds.com

builderz

Aug 9, 2004, 4:27pm
That would explain why some of my telegrams were "delayed." Thanks for
the info, Chris. :)

Builderz
http://www.3DHost.net

[View Quote] > Fixed is the issue that telegrams sometimes were not displayed when logging
> on to the universe, and no telegram notification were shown in the chat log.
> Reason was that the universe sends queued telegrams right after the universe
> logon, where it could happen that the user interface for the tab controls
> were not yet created and initialized, in particular on slower systems. The
> issue was introduced in 3.5 when the tab-controls were added.

enter

Aug 9, 2004, 5:12pm
hope you fix the white screen flashing before I have a Ep fit!

[View Quote]

jaguar hahn

Aug 9, 2004, 6:33pm
553 looks good to me Chris..Still a couple bugs..but working fine for me :)

Jaguar Hahn

[View Quote]

tony m

Aug 9, 2004, 8:06pm
If this is supposed to be for beta users... why is "Latest Browser" set to 553? :)

[View Quote]

chrispeg

Aug 9, 2004, 8:34pm
Everyone can get the upgrade already.

Chris

news:4117f55d at server1.Activeworlds.com...