Cys Nominees Ball (Community)

Cys Nominees Ball // Community

1  |

weizer

May 3, 2004, 11:09pm
Because of Alphabit Phalpha's departure to Phoenix and the busy schedule the
Cy Team has, the Cy Awards Nominees Ball will be cancelled this year.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Weizer
Cy Awards Media Director
guillaume.soucis at vl.videotron.ca

themask

May 3, 2004, 11:54pm
... Wth, she said she'd do it from her sisters.

--

Signed,
TheMask

:: Owner of Delusional-Minds Hosting ::
Free world hosting.. Just a T-Gram will do it.

http://www.delusional-minds.com

[View Quote]

jaguar hahn

May 4, 2004, 12:39am
Alpha: Don't worry though...I'll still do it at my sister's home.

Wth.....

Jaguar Hahn

[View Quote]

legion

May 4, 2004, 12:47am
I did witness that statement too.

--
Legion

"I think, therefore I am" - Rene Descartes,
17th-century French philosopher, Earth
[View Quote]

seiya

May 4, 2004, 5:03am
She said the CY awards, not the CY ball right?

rossyboy

May 5, 2004, 8:24am
I thought the Nominee's ball was going to be held by someone other then
the Cy Awards Team?

[View Quote]

c p

May 5, 2004, 8:14pm
im fully willing to host it I can prepare my world :-) and have it ready
within a day
[View Quote]

weizer

May 6, 2004, 12:25am
Hehe I think there are few misunderstoods...

Alphabit said she'd do the ceremony from her sisters, not the ball. Because
she's helping her sister and will probably be very busy IRL, as well as the
Cy Team, we decided to cancel it this year.

Also, the Cy team is always in charge of the ball, but this year we just
wanted to do it in another world than CyAwards.

I hope this answers your questions :-)

-Weizer

4096ed63 at server1.Activeworlds.com...